Exocad virtual gingiva design problems

N

NoName

Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to create a bridge construction on implants with virtual gingiva, now I have done this few times before, but I often run into the same problem and I have no idea why, it seems that if the construction is bigger - my chances of success are smaller lol, I looked for answers on the internet, found only vague broad things like "there should be no sharp edges" and things of that nature, I made sure there are no sharp edges and things like that, but still it is a big problem..I also tried to save my construction as an .stl and later upload it as a waxup, but it did not work also no idea why, I added pictures, please tell me what am I doing wrong? Thank you all

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 22.png
    22.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 33.png
    33.png
    479.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 44.png
    44.png
    294 KB · Views: 27
  • 55.png
    55.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 25
  • 66.png
    66.png
    413.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 1.png
    1.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.png
    2.png
    347.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 3.png
    3.png
    399.1 KB · Views: 38
H

holgih

Reaction score
Hello Noname
Start the design with putting the teeth on the right place. Adjust only the occlusion and there should be space under the teeth to the model. And do nothing more. No Shape, nothing. Then go onto gingiva design. And again, no correction to the shape Of the gingiva design. And at least merge everything together. The software should finish design and everything should be fine. And no you start freeform everything. Now you can put everything in shape.
Use very small connectors or drop connectors.
Hope I could help, Holgih

N

NoName

Reaction score
Hello Noname
Start the design with putting the teeth on the right place. Adjust only the occlusion and there should be space under the teeth to the model. And do nothing more. No Shape, nothing. Then go onto gingiva design. And again, no correction to the shape Of the gingiva design. And at least merge everything together. The software should finish design and everything should be fine. And no you start freeform everything. Now you can put everything in shape.
Use very small connectors or drop connectors.
Hope I could help, Holgih
thx, I'll try that

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
send me the wax up file and ill merge it for you

Top Bottom