EXOCAD users please Help.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If no one gives an answer by tomorrow morning I'll down load that and give it a go. Just left the office.

esamuelr

esamuelr

Reaction score
Save visible objects as an .stl-> duplicate case and add pontic to #3 -> add saved scan as waxup/pre-op mesh -> rush re-design case (meaning just enough for good wax-up adaptation) and adapt to wax-up ( make sure to cut away excess data on the wax-up after it is registered for better adaptation) -> free form anything needed and you should have the same design with an added pontic.

Some work but less than it could be.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Save visible objects as an .stl-> duplicate case and add pontic to #3 -> add saved scan as waxup/pre-op mesh -> rush re-design case (meaning just enough for good wax-up adaptation) and adapt to wax-up ( make sure to cut away excess data on the wax-up after it is registered for better adaptation) -> free form anything needed and you should have the same design with an added pontic.

Some work but less than it could be.
On the same lines that I was thinking.

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Done. With EXOCAD the only limit is your imagination !!! I'll explain tomorrow. I probably could have done this bridge from the beginning several times in 5 hours, but final solution took me one minute.

Attachments

• Vara  7914-IDK_DentalCadScreenshot.jpg DONE.jpg
    Vara 7914-IDK_DentalCadScreenshot.jpg DONE.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 73
cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Done. With EXOCAD the only limit is your imagination !!! I'll explain tomorrow. I probably could have done this bridge from the beginning several times in 5 hours, but final solution took me one minute.

Thats the way to go as esamuelr said maybe it works too if you copy all your work and save it as stl too than create a new work with only the pontic not sure if possible and blip everything of only the pontic and the situ on the screen save as stl but you have no connector that time than load again in the scan software and search for holes and fill so you have a connector, same way if you have an stl you have no scene but you want to cut between two crowns cut in the scan software and fill holes.