Exocad, trick to design #K

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
image.jpeg How do you fool the software to propose a small molar for this. ? Choose what tooth number?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Are no decidious teeth libraries available, or just you haven't got one installed?

Sorry to bug you when you've got your own issue, just never thought about it before.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Just thinking ahead, if I choose 20 for that position I will get one buccal cusp . I would like a small molar.
So how would you fill out the Job Definition ?

C

charles007

Reaction score
#19 and adapt to the model
Software doesn't recognize there is only 1 bicuspid but will drop a proposal/ #19
molar on the prep..... no tricks needed.

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks Charles, so with the tools, I'll remove the third cusp. :artist.png:

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Right click in the background before designing, select custom tooth model. In the tooth bow that shows up in the library window select #18 or what ever tooth number or library tooth you want that fits your idea of a solution.

Last edited:
cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
it doesnt matter which number you choose in the orderform if your with the wizzard at this position you can choose every teeth in the library just click load other teeth and choose what you want your library is the limit.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Right click in the background before designing, select custom tooth model. In the tooth bow that shows up in the library window select #18 or what ever tooth number or library tooth you want that fits your idea of a solution.

Good tip !
Several times over the years I've typed in the wrong tooth # in the DB and this is the instant fix. Same can be done to turn a bi into a molar,
or a lateral into a cuspid for your proposal....
fyi some libraries adapt better on shorter preps, but you may or may not like the anatomy....

Top Bottom