Exocad support

M

macminn

Reaction score
We love our exocad system, but not so much love to our support company. We bought a Medit scanner from a company which I won't name, but their support isn't good at all. They don't reply back to you, and they are learning the system along with us.

I've reached out to exocad directly trying to find out how we can transfer our license to another vendor. I haven't received a response from anyone. I'm emailed 3 different people and still getting the silent treatment.

Suggestions?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
What sort of issues are you having?

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk HD

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Gheez, I hope I didn't sell you the system.

Nobody is calling and yelling about anything??

I have very experienced tech, Lauren who is great on phone support for anything relating to exocad. Even bars and abutments and such...She is NOT still learning the software, so I guess you are not talking about us?

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Talked to Lauren earlier today. She is extremely knowledgable with exocad;)

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
New question - My Exocad dongle has gone missing. I have no idea what happened to it. I also have no idea what to do about it. Any suggestions?

AltreX

AltreX

Reaction score
Maybe Lauren is willing to teach us how to export implant positions from renishaw scanner with " *.ImplantPoints" files to Exocad? Thank you ;)

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
This is from Nobel scanner? I think we can de-encrypt the Nobel files using DentalShaper/Rhino.

All the various meshs/point clouds show up in Rhino usually.

Top Bottom