Exocad implant module works with other libraries?

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Hello again people.

If someone has exocad and wants to work with implant libraries of the well known implant companies, such Straumann, Nobel, MIS implants, Astra etc is this possible? If yes how someone can attach all these libraries to the exocad?

Thanks in advance for any responce

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
C- Program- 86- exocad -cad- library- implant the path but each scan marker from each factory has another ti interface so you can mix like it a cocktail and behind each scan marker is another placeholder sometimes ti interface sometimes full abutmentstrukture sometimes shortened sometimes engaged and or non engaged so you must ask and know well what you are doing.

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
I have DDG Implant library that you are free to install into exocad. The library system is fully-open!

We also sell Titanium Scan markers for pretty much any implant you can think of now.

Both Anti-Rotation interface, and non-engaging for One piece abutments or bradges and bars as well as a third option to use for pre-made Ti interface for Glue-to abutments.

So the library has Three choices for any certian type and size of implant to use.

Scott

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Ok Scott I saw it on exocad implant libraries menu..........Thank you very much again

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
I have MEDENTIKA Implant library that you are free to install into exocad. The library system is fully-open!

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Ok Scott I saw it on exocad implant libraries menu..........Thank you very much again

It gets updates frequently! At least Once a month recently it seems. Always adding new, and there is a new naming system for the DDG.

Four Digit number, and no more Single Alpha.

SpyGr

SpyGr

Reaction score
Guys if someone has designed its own scan posts and wants to input them and create a new library in his EXOCAD, how can he do it?

Does anyone of you know? I have the STL files ready and I want to create a library with them and use them with my EXOCAD. Does anyone know the procedure? Has anyone of you done this till now?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Guys if someone has designed its own scan posts and wants to input them and create a new library in his EXOCAD, how can he do it?

Does anyone of you know? I have the STL files ready and I want to create a library with them and use them with my EXOCAD. Does anyone know the procedure? Has anyone of you done this till now?

I use the "exocad implant creator" software.
It is free and easy to use.
Ask your reseller to give you a copy.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey Scott , how much for the scan bodies from DDG ?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
10 for $499

They are Ti and last forever I guess?

There is Ti base for Glue-to 2 piece Zr abutments, but not passed FDA for US market.

They are for sale in Europe now and last year..

J

James_Sean

Reaction score
I use the "exocad implant creator" software.
It is free and easy to use.
Ask your reseller to give you a copy.
Hi, how to get exocad implant creator form reseller? could you please provide me a copy?

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
804-285-0777

I also have it on my server for any of you to download.

Scotty

P

Praos

Reaction score
804-285-0777

I also have it on my server for any of you to download.

Scotty

And with this Implant Creator zou can make .SDFA files that you need to create your very own scanning post ?