EMax pressing times...

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Well the verdict is.... Fail!
That's a pain lol. Long weekend for me. No surprise lol. Cold pressing. I'll try bumping press time and high temp a bit. See what happens.
Ugh :banghead:

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
Hi All
I will be pressing 2 three unit anterior bridges with emax in the EP5000 using the 100g super ring stay tuned for pictures.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
It depends on temperature and number of units for example pressing 1 unit, shouldnt take more than2 minutes . We pressed with the auto press having 3,4, unit in 100g super ring in 4 minutes.you could do 5 minutes if you are pressing 5 molars and premolars(100g super ring),veneers take less time beacuse of their flat surface and size. View attachment 14634
Looks like you weighed that wax out just right!
Im often wasting an ingot cause my 3 different scales only weight to the tenth. grr I imagine we should spend $200 on a better scale and it will pay for itself in just 8 or 9 ingots..

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
yes wax was 1.7g i made sure ingots will cover. time will tell.

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
Here it is, i used two A3 LT ingots with the 100g ring cycle of the ep5000, here is the sesult. I really wanted to show you guys this amazing breakthrough ring. a very cool concept. The 100g SUPER RING. Any comments or questions please let me know
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 4.JPG

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Here it is, i used two A3 LT ingots with the 100g ring cycle of the ep5000, here is the sesult. I really wanted to show you guys this amazing breakthrough ring. a very cool concept. The 100g SUPER RING. Any comments or questions please let me know
View attachment 14853 View attachment 14854 View attachment 14855
Well I didn't think the Super Ring was anything to jump up and down about. Now I see maybe it is a superior product. However I just don't have issues using two bags instead of one. I'll press single units in their own 100g rings all day cause we don't do what most do and press A1, A2, A3 units in the same A1 ring and plan to stain WAY down. One of the perks of working in a lab where it doesn't matter how much it costs or how long it takes, quality comes first. Anyway, nice, that puts the super ring in perspective....

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
We humans love to save, we save money, we save times, we save lives, We simple love to save. and that what this device intends to do. saves stuff.

Z

ztech

Reaction score
From my experience the reaction layer seems to be associated with the contact of the molten glass with investment. By minimizing this time you can get less of a reaction layer but you risk short pressings. I press with a vario press but i have manipulated the times and have separate programs for thickness, angles, and number of units. Unfortunately, my times and temps will mean nothing to anyone since I haven't calibrated burnout or vario press since I purchased them many years ago.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
youre chasing the sun bob.. every ring is going to be different if your pressing by time, depending on how much your pressing. My zubler has a 6 min press time, but only actually presses for 2 min. Ive had to use the custom calibration feature to lower the pressing temp 13' to get less reaction... but im planning on getting the upgrade because the reaction layer is too much as it is.

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
I coudn't agree more, these 2 bridges took 4.30 minutes to press in a 100g cycle program it's because ivo furnaces stop pressing when wax is filled, also if you notice there is hardly any reaction layer. maybe it's because temperature for pressing of the 100g ring cycle is lower than the 200g cycle.

Top Bottom