Do you ever finish all your work?

K

Kacey

Reaction score
It seems I get more work before I finish what I have. Does anyone completely finish everything they have in the lab before getting more, or do you just do them in order of their due date?

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
Never ends. No vacation. No breaks. Must start scheduleing. Never a day i don't have
Pick ups..guess its a good thing..

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
disturbed
Never ends. No vacation. No breaks. Must start scheduleing. Never a day i don't have
Pick ups..guess its a good thing..
I thought continnious inflow & out flow was the goal, maybe that is why I haven't had a day off.

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
It's a continuous cycle. I hope to never have all the work done and nothing new to work on coming in.

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
Never finish everything. I think the first couple of weeks i had the lab running i could finish all the work from time to time. Now its NEVER.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We finish everything.

Then start over each morning.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
There's always work to be done.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
If I see a stack of empty lab pans it makes me cry.

I haven't cried in a long ass time!

Z

ztech

Reaction score
I get worried if schedule is less than 21 days out. But I do finish all scheduled work for each day, even if I have to sacrifice sleep.

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
Only when its time to retire. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Been doing this for 28 years. Looking forward to the day when "all the work is finished."

Just not quite yet...

H

HDL Owner

Reaction score
33 years in and if ever a weekend is approaching and I am slow on work, I hook the camper to the truck and stock it up for the weekend ahead! YES! And sleep in it in the driveway so I can start in early Saturday Morning! The camper is now 6 years old and has yet to leave the drive way-maybe upon retirement? :) I have a boat 4 years old and the only water it see is-----------RAIN!-------- parked beside the camper---------in the drive way!!!!!!!

Betalab

Betalab

Reaction score
When I was an apprentice my boss said to me" Work expands and contracts to fill the time alotted"
I sort of agree with this cos if u have only a few jobs it will probably take you the whole day to do it and if you need to bend 35 retainers in the day it will probably take the same amount of time. You dont want the production line to have gaps or downtime do you?