3Shape all on 4 bridge with gingiva design on temp cylinders

D

DDE

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been asked to create all on 4 bridges on temporary cylinders with 3shape, we want to have gingiva included in the design.

What I've been trying to do is manually shorten the temp cylinders to approx length, block out the holes, scan them and then book in as crowns with pontics bridged, but this doesn't allow me to add gingiva to the design.

It seems 3shape will only allow you to design gingiva on a bridge if the bridge has screw retained crowns and is scanned with scan flags.

Does anyone know a workaround?

Thank you.

AaronW12321

AaronW12321

Reaction score
What error are you seeing when trying to add gingiva to the order? I just created a dummy order and it worked no prob

DigiSculpt Design Center

DigiSculpt Design Center

Reaction score
Export your design, create a new case for single unit with gingival design, load in the scan, design a fake unit, load in your actual design as a preop, design the gingiva to the preop, export the tissue design and preop as 1 STL file consisting the two meshes, load that file into meshmixer, use the "Make Solid" function to boolean union the meshes, export the solid mesh, load that mesh into the original file as a waxup

ill do it for you for 10 bucks

Top Bottom