DentalCAM 7 from VHF is out?

B

bigbrush

Reaction score
You can go for 50 millings so far i know, but take care, if you import your archive int Cam7 you couldn`t use it in vers. 6 anymore!
So your reseller should make his job and order a licence for you. Its´s only a mail to get the code ;)

RCKSTR

RCKSTR

Reaction score
We still use version 6 occasionally, its still on the HDD, just have to insert the dongle to run it.

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
My name is Al Morad of Axsys Dental Solutions. After viewing your recent post, I thought it might be a good opportunity for you to learn about us, our Versamill Precision Dental Machining Centers.

The Knowledge gained from our employees experiences, CNC repair technician, nearly 40 years of CAD/CAM/CNC manufacturing experience in the industrial sector enables us to compare solutions such as the one you are proposing from an in-depth technological and price/performance perspective. It also enables us to provide a level of support that no other distributor of Digital Dental Manufacturing systems is able to provide.

Specifically, have worked with many CAM solutions. As a result, I we intimate knowledge of CAM software's internal structure as well as their strengths and weaknesses in just about any application you could imagine. I encourage you to contact me to discuss this solution and its effectiveness in your application prior to making and purchase decisions.

Relative to our company and solutions, you can find out more through the links I have provided below.

I would be happy to provide references so that you could learn first hand the quality of our solutions and our ability to support the fabrication of complex dental prostheses. One such testimonial can be found in the link to an Inside Dental Technology story on one of our customers as well as the fact that Argen Digital now has over 50 of our Versamill 5X200 machines in production in their organization.

I sincerely believe it would be in your best interest to at least take a look through the links before you make your final machine purchase decision.

If you would allow, I would love to talk to you about this. If you decide to do so my email address is: [email protected] and my cellular number is 734-260-3022 office number is 248-926-8810. Of course we can always communicate through this or any new conversation thread.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely
AL Morad
248-926-8810

www.axsysdental.com