Dental Softworks CAM and Roland DWX50

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I have milled close to 20k units on my Wieland mini over the past 3 years. We average about 30 units a day in my small lab. This mill has not been down one day, not one part besides tools have ever been replaced, Never once needed to be calibrated post sale. I would recommend this mill to anyone, it has and is a great workhorse.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
I'm running dental Softworks with my mini. It's phenomenal. Extremely fast calculations and beautiful rests. I've run Sum3D and I am getting much better results with dental Softworks.

If you do not make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

Ill uploaded a file a while you can make a simulation with your softworks you fail you always get what you pay for.And ask yourself a simple question why has one of the well none members not bought a mini or dwx but a 450 and a couple of which he had already.maybe he knows.

Last edited:
NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Ill uploaded a file a while you can make a simulation with your softworks you fail you always get what you pay for.And ask yourself a simple question why has one of the well none members not bought a mini or dwx but a 450 and a couple of which he had already.maybe he knows.
I will look forward to it. I think the 450 is a fantastic machine! But why spend $80,000 to mill Zr, wax and PMMA when a $26,000 mini can do the same? If a five axis is needed then get the Wieland select for $35,000? I would definitely look at larger machines if I was going to mill metal?

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

B

Baba

Reaction score
I will look forward to it. I think the 450 is a fantastic machine! But why spend $80,000 to mill Zr, wax and PMMA when a $26,000 mini can do the same? If a five axis is needed then get the Wieland select for $35,000? I would definitely look at larger machines if I was going to mill metal?

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

Hi Jason, I'm considering to purchase the dental softworks CAM software for my new Roland DWX50. Have you tried milling screw-retained abutments with it? would it be capable of doing surgical guides, too? Hope to hear from you. BTW, I love your quote.
David

Razvan

Razvan

Reaction score
Where can I find a quotation for this software? Can someone recommend me a dealer for Dental-Softworks and trial version. The only response I got from their official e-mail address ([email protected]) was this and never heard of them again:

"Hi….
We sell our CAM not directly to the customer!
Shall we send you a list of dealers ?"

So, any DS-CAM resellers here?

Top Bottom