Delcam Dentmill software/dongle/PC for Roland DWX-50 milling machine

G

green916

Reaction score
I have a pc with Delcam Dentmill software installed along with vPanel for Roland DWX-50 machine available for sale. Bought this computer along with the Roland machine a year ago. No longer need the pc with Dentmill software. Valid dongle registered with Delcam and will not expire. Cost almost $7000 a year ago. Sorry, Roland milling machine is not for sale!

Asking $3900.
PM me if interested.

anil patel

anil patel

Reaction score
I have a pc with Delcam Dentmill software installed along with vPanel for Roland DWX-50 machine available for sale. Bought this computer along with the Roland machine a year ago. No longer need the pc with Dentmill software. Valid dongle registered with Delcam and will not expire. Cost almost $7000 a year ago. Sorry, Roland milling machine is not for sale!

Asking $3900.
PM me if interested.

hello my dear friend can you let me know how much dollar for annual maintain fee,i payed in India 1500 usd ,for dent mill 4 axis

anil

M

mrcadcam

Reaction score

Asking $3900.
PM me if interested.

What version?

Hardware dongle....software dongle?

Post just for Roland, or have other Machines?

G

green916

Reaction score
Dongle license will not expire. Delcam Dentmill is good for any open system milling machine. I am also using another milling system with this CAM software as well. The software version is Dentmill 2010 SP5 5.3.7.8.

There is no annual maintenance fee.

A

Art&Dental

Reaction score
hi can you please tell me can it work with KAvo everest

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
hi can you please tell me can it work with KAvo everest

Hi Art&Dental where are you based, are you having problems with your system? Delcam can work with Everest but I know people who have it and they are pulling there hair out. Not sure where this rumour started about KaVo opening the system but still it may happen who knows. What scanner have you got? Pro or Eco or scan II
How long have you had it? Sorry for all the questions but I find that people can have the system for 6/7 years but have no idea how to save money with it. Thanks Pete

A

Art&Dental

Reaction score
Hi thanks for reply,
I have scan pro but the mill is Base Camp. I found out that it is a software thing to make it run on 5 axes. They are asking too much for dentmill almost 17.000€
I live in Kosovo Europe.
Can you give me some advice about the machine.
Thanks again

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What about go2cam, i heard this works with the kavo...

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
What about go2cam, i heard this works with the kavo...

Hi Affinity, hows tricks pal? Have looked at go2 before and it seems OK but..... they only have one video on you tube and that was shot by them, also cant find anyone posting any thing about it. No feed back or reviews from any other labs, the good point is that they are working with Exocad that for me gives them alot of street cred. Also ties in with a Swiss company selling new Cam software for Everest, looks like this could be it. Will give them a bell and see if they are up for me throwing some really hard implant bars at it 40°+ angles and all that, even dentmill ran a mile with a case I asked if there software could mill. Lol.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Hi thanks for reply,
I have scan pro but the mill is Base Camp. I found out that it is a software thing to make it run on 5 axes. They are asking too much for dentmill almost 17.000€
I live in Kosovo Europe.
Can you give me some advice about the machine.
Thanks again

OK now I see why you are pissed off, BaseCamp is a pain, its an Everest with a restrictor fitted. you can only use disks and are locked into a 3 axis system. Not good, Yep you really do need a new Cam, your hands are really tied with the Base Camp, still say Hyperdent is your best bet but you will need the Sdc software and Hyperdent £16K, Big money but it will unlock your system and make that cash back inside of a year easy, You would have to pay way more than that for a new system and I bet for that kind of money it wont be anywhere near as good as an open Everest running on Hyperdent. I Have a couple of ideas and will PM you.
All the best Pete

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Had my eye on the everest you posted about, but I dont need the scanner, and I think even though its a good price, i can do better.. You can actually download a free trial copy of go2cam.. its... odd.. layout reminds me of an old computer game..

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Had my eye on the everest you posted about, but I dont need the scanner, and I think even though its a good price, i can do better.. You can actually download a free trial copy of go2cam.. its... odd.. layout reminds me of an old computer game..

I know what you mean it is a very strange layout, is the free trial from there website does it state its for the Everest? Could be fun.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Rang Go2Cam, in France, asked me to email then, they spoke perfect English but wanted to talk via email? sent them an email and guess what, they never responded, looks like another Cam software to add to the list thay say they can work with Everest but NEVER get back in touch with customers...... Must have loads of money these guys because they never seem to want mine. Ah well the hunt goes on, Do have a guy coming over from Germany very soon to load HIS Cam onto my system, wont tell me what its called but can do bars, abutments, screw retained bridges, stents and Dentures..... Will let you all know if he comes over and if it works. Oh and the downloadable version of Go2cam seems to be a standard workshop version NOT dental, Could be wrong but cant find any reference to the KaVo system in what I downloaded.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Rang Go2Cam, in France, asked me to email then, they spoke perfect English but wanted to talk via email? sent them an email and guess what, they never responded, looks like another Cam software to add to the list thay say they can work with Everest but NEVER get back in touch with customers...... Must have loads of money these guys because they never seem to want mine. Ah well the hunt goes on, Do have a guy coming over from Germany very soon to load HIS Cam onto my system, wont tell me what its called but can do bars, abutments, screw retained bridges, stents and Dentures..... Will let you all know if he comes over and if it works. Oh and the downloadable version of Go2cam seems to be a standard workshop version NOT dental, Could be wrong but cant find any reference to the KaVo system in what I downloaded.

This is normal Pete, I couldnt tell you how many emails Ive sent that I never get a response to.. This has to be a European thing, Ive never had this problem in the states..

The DL'd version of GO2cam probly is the generic standard version, I looked at it too.. but wasnt impressed.

V

vito

Reaction score
I realized that I need to change cam to work with my everest,
but how can I try a foftware before buying?
is there any demo?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
I realized that I need to change cam to work with my everest,
but how can I try a foftware before buying?
is there any demo?
There are demos available but its not as easy as a simple install, you will find that the cam is loaded on a seperate pc from the engine (engine runs on NT) Also needs to be very good system
as you need a sh1t load of ram to process the tool paths. A slow system can take a hour or more to calculate the milling strategy. then you need special software on the Engine to let the new tool path data talk to the On board IBH software. If you want a demo version contact Delcam or Openmind/ Hyperdent. but its not something they can send you, it takes a software guy to come and do the install + dongle. Real easy! Yes Lol.

Last edited:
G

Gismo

Reaction score
The serviceman from Germany who brought me the Everest system said that it is a very good program for Kavo also. And the price is much better than for Hyperdent. He said if he choose the CAM software he would buy GO2Dent. Maybe it is worth of thinking about a little more?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
The serviceman from Germany who brought me the Everest system said that it is a very good program for Kavo also. And the price is much better than for Hyperdent. He said if he choose the CAM software he would buy GO2Dent. Maybe it is worth of thinking about a little more?

You say Service man from KaVo who brought you the Everest, KaVo don't have a service man who delivers Everest Systems. They have one guy who does all the installs in Europe, to labs and shows then you have an Engineer turn up 24 hours later to do the install, this is to let the system acclimatise to your lab. But anyway I really was thinking about it and getting a little bit excited over the chance to play with new cam or even talk to someone who knew something over how the system worked ( I know I'm sad) But they would not talk to me and would not return my email and there the trust is lost..... If they don't want to talk about a possible sale then what chance do I have if there is a problem with the system. No real info on these guys, just a small section on there web site saying they can do it and a screen recording on YouTube of a simple crown being toolpathed to be sent to an Everest but no video of it milling or of how it talks to the system. Really strange that there is not more info on the net about it. If you get hold of a copy then please post some screen shots, thanks Pete

Top Bottom