Degree of Freedom scanner dealers

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
Does anyone besides B&D sell these? B&D doing nothing but avoiding and deflecting my questions and just plain ignoring me half the time. I can't believe just how pathetic the service has been, and their conduct makes them seem deceitful. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if they will deliver. My current scanner is on its last legs, and I need a new scanner ASAP.

I guess I could use some recommendations for a medit dealer, just in case.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Call Chris Brown, I just got mine from him.

ghumquaAU2DBAF_dVfEge-veruwTj3QwpuuUStA7rCiLCGPP18ZTV6cMEcNlLerxnwRuaGFRrQ80BEQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Aclivi Consulting/Technical Services
6455 Farley Road
Pinckney, Michigan 48169
[email protected]

adam_medit

adam_medit

Reaction score
Does anyone besides B&D sell these? B&D doing nothing but avoiding and deflecting my questions and just plain ignoring me half the time. I can't believe just how pathetic the service has been, and their conduct makes them seem deceitful. I'm seriously beginning to wonder if they will deliver. My current scanner is on its last legs, and I need a new scanner ASAP.

I guess I could use some recommendations for a medit dealer, just in case.

Sorry you are having so much trouble. If you are interested in finding a good Medit dealer, you can email me directly anytime at [email protected] or you can also email [email protected].