Dawson Academy

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Just signed up for my first Dawson course. Functional Occlusion from TMJ to Smile Design. Pretty excited about it. I've been wanting to go for years.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
That's great. You'll get a lot out of it.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Jason, you just made a great decision and it will be a life long game changer for your career.
The doctor I use to work for in-house went through the entire Dawson program at the Pankey.....
My hats off to you, Al and Rob :)
Wish I was younger :(

Daniel Watters

Daniel Watters

Reaction score
Game changer..best thing I ever did.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
dang Jason! wish I would have known, I am in the market for some Dawson or Kois courses myself. we will have to get on par with each other if I choose some Dawson and hit up some courses together to share notes!

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
dang Jason! wish I would have known, I am in the market for some Dawson or Kois courses myself. we will have to get on par with each other if I choose some Dawson and hit up some courses together to share notes!
Let's do it! Let me get one under my belt so I can act like I have a clue;)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Let's do it! Let me get one under my belt so I can act like I have a clue;)
ive never taken anything from Dawson...but as you know its fairly big in this region so I need to take one and act like I have a clue too! lol

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Just signed up for my first Dawson course. Functional Occlusion from TMJ to Smile Design. Pretty excited about it. I've been wanting to go for years.
which one are you going to? Feb/June/Oct?

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score

Seeing Pete speak is the best money you can spend on CE, but then again I might be a little biased. The seminar is at the beach but if you can find some time to head downtown feel free to stop by and say Hi. Lot's of great places to quench your thirst close to the lab.

Rick
4Points Dental Designs, Inc.
100 2nd. Ave. S Ste 203N
St. Petersburg, FL
(727) 329-8981
https://www.facebook.com/4PointsDentalDesigns

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Seeing Pete speak is the best money you can spend on CE, but then again I might be a little biased. The seminar is at the beach but if you can find some time to head downtown feel free to stop by and say Hi. Lot's of great places to quench your thirst close to the lab.

Rick
4Points Dental Designs, Inc.
100 2nd. Ave. S Ste 203N
St. Petersburg, FL
(727) 329-8981
https://www.facebook.com/4PointsDentalDesigns
Thank you for the invitation Rick! I will have the wife tagging along so I will see if we can get by there one afternoon if it works out for you too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
ok cool. I'll prob hit functional occlusion in the fall. maybe June but I'd rather go to FL in the fall than CO in June.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Wow...... Talk about something that just makes sense. About to start day two. Excellent info, excellent explanations and presentation. Top notch all around. So glad I didn't go and lose my mind in the desert.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
One of the best investments you can make in your career.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
go through the entire continuum, it reinforces and builds upon the foundation.
One of the best things I ever did

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Interesting thing? I am worried about fcz on the opposing dentition. They are worried about monolithic emax!? Mentioned it being so hard on teeth. Really eye opening.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Natural teeth are bad in an unbalanced occlusion. These harder materials are just devastating. They mentioned the difficulty in trying to balance an occlusion trying to adjust fcz.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Natural teeth are bad in an unbalanced occlusion. These harder materials are just devastating. They mentioned the difficulty in trying to balance an occlusion trying to adjust fcz.
unbalanced occlusion is bad all around!

Top Bottom