Dang Mihm Vogt...

user name

user name

Reaction score
Normally I sinter over night. I ran a cycle today, and have it programmed to cool 10/minute. As Ive anxiously been waiting...its cooling about 2 degrees a minute. If I push 'stop' will it drop the door open? I don't want to wait till sunset to get glazing!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Normally I sinter over night. I ran a cycle today, and have it programmed to cool 10/minute. As Ive anxiously been waiting...its cooling about 2 degrees a minute. If I push 'stop' will it drop the door open? I don't want to wait till sunset to get glazing!
Go grab a burger and watch the sunset?

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
What model of furnace? Tabeo has security and will not open until the temperature is below 300 degrees celcius

But I do not have any sintering oven, I may be wrong

user name

user name

Reaction score
What model of furnace? Tabeo has security and will not open until the temperature is below 300 degrees celcius

But I do not have any sintering oven, I may be wrong
HT Speed. I didn't realize it cooled so slow. I just don't want to hit 'stop', find out it doesn't open and be stuck having it re-run a cycle.

Jack_the_dentureman

Jack_the_dentureman

Reaction score
So go home, or have some dinner or a drink in a nice restaurant, relax and come back to the lab when the sunset and glaze what You have.

I'm sorry but I can help so much