Cybaman

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
Live local to me Great guys, Great Machines

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
That is one bad momba jomba. These type of machines and everything else in our industry is just going to get better. Bye bye Roland ; )

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Damn! That's so nice! Looks like ISO-20 taper tool holders, like my Haas.

Love the arrangement of the axis and the whole design! I'm jealous!

I need One! LOL

The fixture sucks! Mine is 10x better.

I can use more of the disk without collision, and mine reduces vibration better. (My disk design grips)

Mark Jackson

Last edited:
NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Damn! That's so nice! Looks like ISO-20 taper tool holders, like my Haas.

Love the arrangement of the axis and the whole design! I'm jealous!

I need One! LOL

The fixture sucks! Mine is 10x better.

I can use more of the disk without collision, and mine reduces vibration better. (My disk design grips)

Did you see that chunk of gold they were milling? It shows it on their website. Maybe we can post picks of your mill rockin from YouTube soon;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dentaleng

Dentaleng

Reaction score
I know this machine. This is a 6 axis machine, more like a robotic arm, the fixtures (work holding) are from Erowa, one of the best fixture manufacturing companies. Very accurate.
Optionally you can have the Renishaw laser tracking. Can mill metal in both dry and wet conditions. Has a palette changer (disc changer). I was quoted £ 90k with all options.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I wonder if there would be any long term issues with the arm? I want one..........

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I know this machine. This is a 6 axis machine, more like a robotic arm, the fixtures (work holding) are from Erowa, one of the best fixture manufacturing companies. Very accurate.
Optionally you can have the Renishaw laser tracking. Can mill metal in both dry and wet conditions. Has a palette changer (disc changer). I was quoted £ 90k with all options.

I see major loss of material due to collision. (the fixture)

You love this design huh?

I think it has no imagination and creativity, and is just a TALL square clamp.

Too much vibration at end of workpiece for a 98mm disk. Long distance to have cantilever clamp.

I obviously went up 1/2 way the disk on the sides, with a much thinner design that leaves more disk avaliable to be milled.

No?

Mark

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
I see major loss of material due to collision. (the fixture)

You love this design huh?

I think it has no imagination and creativity, and is just a TALL square clamp.

Too much vibration at end of workpiece for a 98mm disk. Long distance to have cantilever clamp.

I obviously went up 1/2 way the disk on the sides, with a much thinner design that leaves more disk avaliable to be milled.

No?

Mark

When did you change your name??

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
A pal of mine got two of these units, sooooooooooooo much hard work, one dry one wet, had to get them to convert it to wet as they only did dry at that time(system was locked down with a real strange software),Delcam tried to make the thing work with dental software, dentmill and failed, and the only luck they did have was with Hyperdent but it took an hour to calculate a 3 unit bridge. I am sure it works fantastic now but 2 years ago they just ended up sitting in his lab gathering dust, both units got sent back, just way to much hard work.