Custom Anterior Shade Cases

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
Good photos and the use of shadewave has worked for me. I don't guarantee anything custom shade in FCZ though.
Great information about Shadewave.

Thanks

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
been struggling with similar issues here the last few months or more. a lot of whats been said is being put into place for us as well.
additionally, all single tooth restoration cases will have new fees. because the A2 that they wrote down just isnt ever an A2.
and since C4.5/C5 doesnt exist....we charge accordingly. have to.
done being a door mat.

Ken Knapp

Ken Knapp

Reaction score
been struggling with similar issues here the last few months or more. a lot of whats been said is being put into place for us as well.
additionally, all single tooth restoration cases will have new fees. because the A2 that they wrote down just isnt ever an A2.
and since C4.5/C5 doesnt exist....we charge accordingly. have to.
done being a door mat.
Agree....and when the custom shade isn't correct from photos, and then the shade is changed after the first try in, I get chewed out by the front office and told enough with the excuses. Done being a door mat too...

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Agree....and when the custom shade isn't correct from photos, and then the shade is changed after the first try in, I get chewed out by the front office and told enough with the excuses. Done being a door mat too...
i really dont think they have any idea what goes into making a crown anymore. let alone the skill and time it takes to make a custom shade with minimal information. goes back to... what are they teaching at dental school? (or not teaching)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
i really dont think they have any idea what goes into making a crown anymore. let alone the skill and time it takes to make a custom shade with minimal information. goes back to... what are they teaching at dental school? (or not teaching)
I think more and more of them seeing the 'cerec revolution' think we just put the impression into the A2 machine and go type up the bill.