Prices thanks

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Milled or alloy to cast?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
GC said they will have a soft CrCo disk for milling on the market soon.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
German vendors, or TD Dental Supply in California.

TD Dental will import cheaper and usually have in-stock for same-day shipping.

TD is reseller for German disks. I tried Three different Chinese companys to save money, and all were crap.

Germans use loooong annealing process to soften the disks.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I agree with Scott , Germans are the way to go . I am testing Scheftner and Adentatec at this time , both of them are German companies and both of them are nice . I usually use CrCo from Messa , an Italian company . I have milled 15 discs so far with zero problems . The price is good too . Hope that helps .

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
I agree with Scott , Germans are the way to go . I am testing Scheftner and Adentatec at this time , both of them are German companies and both of them are nice . I usually use CrCo from Messa , an Italian company . I have milled 15 discs so far with zero problems . The price is good too . Hope that helps .

Hi Drizzt, what sort of prices are you being quoted, would like to get into milling CrCo more now that it is being produced softer. Thanks Pete

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hey Pete ,

For Scheftner I get something like 135 euros for a 10 mm disc , maybe a little less , I will have to check the pricelist .
Adentatec still waiting . I have a soft metal from them and a regular from scheftner , there is not a great difference in tool life . 40-50 minutes maybe ? Scheftner also has a softer metal , but they told me they will stop making it because the difference in hardness with their regular metal is not that big .

Dimitris

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Dimitris, prices don't look too bad, I found one of your guys did a disk with a Vickers hardness of 200 (Ti= 150 so not bad). Thats the sort of material I want to mill, some of the others are close to 350 and that is just going to kill any dental mill unless it costs 200k. Thanks again and I have emailed them both for prices, just hope the one I like the look of is not the one being discontinued . Thanks again Pete

K

Krzysztof Lewandowski

Reaction score
Hi
I know company, which is authorised dealer of Adentatec products in UK, name is K-DENT DENTAL EQUIPMENT, website link www.kdent.co.uk