Clear Aliners

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
Anyone competing with Invisiline wit another clear aliner system?

R

rosarioortholab

Reaction score
A company called clearcorrect or orthocorreect I'm not exactly sure of witch name but it 's on of the 2. But it is cheaper and easier for the Dr. to participate in. My neighbor
works for invisilign and she tells me invisilign is nervous.

Teofil

Teofil

Reaction score
ClearCorrect
Crystal Correct
Nu Braces
ClearPath
Clearstep
e-Clear (this is an effort by by Dr. Tae Weon Kim who invented Clear Aligners in 1998)
and many, many more all over the world.
There's a new module to Maestro3D Ortho Studio 2011 that allows you to produce clear aligners. Many small labs offer 3D clear aligners. Rapid prototyping technology is getting cheaper day by day.

O

ortho123

Reaction score
Hi Teofil I am really impressed by your knowledge and the way you share and help others... How can I contact you to ask you about several issues.. they don't have a PM here?

Waiting for your answer !

Thanks !

AleTheDoc

AleTheDoc

Reaction score
have anyone used Maestro3d ortho or 3shape ortho, for clear aligners?

H

HDL Owner

Reaction score
Seems your all into ortho stuff-ever heard of or made a NTI appliance?

WireBender

WireBender

Reaction score
I actually have a NTI appliance that I wear!!

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Seems your all into ortho stuff-ever heard of or made a NTI appliance?
I've been making them about 8 years 1 every few months, I've heard when they work for migraines they work but the opposing needs like a suckdown clear aligner or some splaying can occur. some cover the lower ant 4 with a little handle over the lip some cover the centrals but opposing tend to move, & patients loose them possibly because of the small size (or ease of swallowing). A properly made clear splint (tanner system) works without the opposing problems. I charge the same for either.

O

Ortho user

Reaction score
And most of them are using OBJET 3D printers in order to fabricate the models. You can not really do it without it. They are very known in the ortho market, and easy to find.

O

Ortho user

Reaction score
Since I have been using the Maestro software along wih
Objet 3D printing, I realized how simple it is. More than could imagine i

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
And most of them are using OBJET 3D printers in order to fabricate the models. You can not really do it without it. They are very known in the ortho market, and easy to find.

Yes, but it mast be Eden or desctop version with 900 dpi on z- axis is enough?

orthodent

orthodent

Reaction score
There are many folks doing it the digital way but it still violates the invisalign patent. So ethics does come into play and may lead to an interesting conversation.

Smilewire

Smilewire

Reaction score
UH OH
I've been getting reports that Clearcorrects trays lazer etching is sharp and creating sores in patients mouths!!! patients aren't wearing them because of this

chief26

chief26

Reaction score
Invisalign tried sueing AOA/Allsee for copywrite infringement and lost...AOA was still moving teeth by hand at that time...how come they havent gone after these other companys..when does thier copywrite run out...

orthodent

orthodent

Reaction score
Ormco (aoa) had an agreement between invisalign and them. Ormco didn't loose as much as they settled out. Ormco had technology before invisalign came around. I would like to know how clear correct is getting around the patent. I would certainly buy a printer if we knew more information about the patent and what violates and what does not. And are patents made to be violated and enforced by the one who holds it?