captek to pulse

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
A request was made from across the pond for more photos.
Here is a case from a couple of years ago. Pulse fused to captek,full contour stain and glaze.
Pete
new pics 293.jpg new pics 306.jpg new pics 304.jpg new pics 315.jpg new pics 316.jpg new pics 317.jpg

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I love me some Captek!!!!

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Do you still use Pulse? Do like Pulse for POM system? Thanks :)

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
ts4341, Yes I still use pulse every day. The two things I like about it are it is value based not chroma based. It is easier to add chroma with stain than to add enamel effects. And second it has press correction powders that match perfectly with the pellets 1-5.
Pete

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
thanks for sharing your work

Greg Amendola MDT

Shaun Keating

Shaun Keating

Reaction score
Very nice Pete:) We really love Captek also....we stack ours with Noritake EX-3. I still think with the right reduction, and ceramist, you can make Captek look as good as any all-ceramic out there. And the way it responds to tissue, and perio health.....it's a big win win for the pt's:)

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Thanks Pete.. I've been looking at Inline POM, GC IQ & Pulse systems.. Good to here feed back on Pulse. I press & layer e.max and was leaning towards Inline, but i started to research more about Pulse & Interface and liked what i've seen. The only downside seems to be ordering and reordering products from Jensen(no catalog or online ordering, kind of weird) :)

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
Mat at Jenson is great. And, their tech help people are wonderful too. Either a quick conference call, or get back before the day end. And, always a follow up call in a week or so to see if the problem was solved.

Been using Pulse for about 3 yrs now. Love it! But don't cheat on your metal thickness .

C

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Pete, great work and thank you for sharing the case on the forum! nice to see the wonderful work like this that our partner labs do each and every day. Thank you all for the continued support!!