CAP Milling

R

restorativeinc

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with CAP milling. Their website videos look good.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
assuming you mean: http://www.cap-us.com/how-it-works.html ?

in which case i can say with reasonable certainty that they are just about as good as most any other milling center, offering nothing outstandingly or lavishly different.

they seem to shade and ship with pretty standard methods and timings.

they use 3shape on the CAD side at least, so theyve got a bit of coin. i can find no video on the website above other than the one i linked to, so i can't say with any certainty they use the 3shape mill. however even if they did - it again would be pretty average.

if you were looking to try them, i'd say youve got nothing to lose. with designs as nice as the one in the video theyve got some CAD talent i'd say.

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
I have been using them some. I've been very happy with what I get back.Rob and Joe there are very helpful and respond quickly to suggestions. They do use 3shape and also have a dental wings but they use the 3shape more. They are small so they are still hungry to be helpful and serve our needs. I would suggest giving them a try.

E

e...w...h

Reaction score
assuming you mean: How It Works @ CAP Incorporated ?

in which case i can say with reasonable certainty that they are just about as good as most any other milling center, offering nothing outstandingly or lavishly different.

they seem to shade and ship with pretty standard methods and timings.

they use 3shape on the CAD side at least, so theyve got a bit of coin. i can find no video on the website above other than the one i linked to, so i can't say with any certainty they use the 3shape mill. however even if they did - it again would be pretty average.

if you were looking to try them, i'd say youve got nothing to lose. with designs as nice as the one in the video theyve got some CAD talent i'd say.

3Shape Mill??

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
wieland zeno-tec whatever-you-call it... never used it, myself.