aidite 500 , is it worth it

K

koole

Reaction score
hello guys , iam thinking of buying my first milling machine , is aidite 500 reliable and is anyone using it in the us who can share his experience with it and thank you soo much

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I have one, actually like it much better than the Roland's. Uses hyperdent cam software. Very fast, twice as fast as 53dci and 52...which is really nice but my favorite is the quality of restorations produced, much cleaner in aidite than Roland. Now some might make an argument that's the cam (millbox versus hyperdent) and I won't argue with them but big difference in the green state quality between those two machines. Only con is support is iffy...but Roland's is doodoo as well. I wouldn't pick either Roland or aidite as my first mill because of this if I were you...I'd pick a mill with outstanding support, like a versamill from axsys.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I have heard good things about from two different labs.
Check out https://caliberdentaltech.com they sell the mill. Based out of Arizona. Daniel Trujillo does amazing support and seems to know everything about all old and new lab cad/cam equipment.

DKO1127

DKO1127

Reaction score
HI. I have a buddy who uses Aidite and he likes it a lot. He described it similar to TheLabGuy where the production quality is pretty solid. I use Roland and there has few kinks here and there. In terms of after market support, though both manufacturers are hard to get a hold of, I call the person I bought the mill from and they have a team that intercedes on our behalf. Best of luck!!

K

koole

Reaction score
I have one, actually like it much better than the Roland's. Uses hyperdent cam software. Very fast, twice as fast as 53dci and 52...which is really nice but my favorite is the quality of restorations produced, much cleaner in aidite than Roland. Now some might make an argument that's the cam (millbox versus hyperdent) and I won't argue with them but big difference in the green state quality between those two machines. Only con is support is iffy...but Roland's is doodoo as well. I wouldn't pick either Roland or aidite as my first mill because of this if I were you...I'd pick a mill with outstanding support, like a versamill from axsys.
thank you so much for your response , this helps me narrow my choices . one questions about the parts longevity specially the spindle ofourse , does it live for long ?

K

koole

Reaction score
HI. I have a buddy who uses Aidite and he likes it a lot. He described it similar to TheLabGuy where the production quality is pretty solid. I use Roland and there has few kinks here and there. In terms of after market support, though both manufacturers are hard to get a hold of, I call the person I bought the mill from and they have a team that intercedes on our behalf. Best of luck!!
thank you David . i dont trust the manufacturers customer support , all i do is to make their partner in my area to put his hand on the bible with my fingers crossed . sad reality we live in .

K

koole

Reaction score
I have heard good things about from two different labs.
Check out https://caliberdentaltech.com they sell the mill. Based out of Arizona. Daniel Trujillo does amazing support and seems to know everything about all old and new lab cad/cam equipment.
thank you for the your response , the site helped me to lose my fear toward this brand since its chinese .