Burnout Furnace for Pressables

T

tonester

Reaction score
I'm looking for additional burnout furnaces for my pressables and wondering if anyone has opinions and preferences. I currently have Jelrus and they work fine.

doug

doug

Reaction score
more Jelrus...call Shawn @ Nowak

P

Paul Drufva

Reaction score
I'm using a paragon kiln model sc2. Love it! I can't believe more labs don't use these. Fully programable, does everything any dental burnout furnace can do. Best part is the price 585.00 shipped. Available from clayking.com.

Toto

Toto

Reaction score
Re Paragon Kiln sc2

Hello Paul - this looks good - is this furnace programable to do 2,3 stages? And you use it for your E Max pressables? Thanks for the tip/savings

Gdentallab

Gdentallab

Reaction score
i have a jelrus pdq. great so far. 6 years and still burning. :) only replaced thermocouple once.
Paul I'll check about your furnace, sounds interesting. the jelrus is double the price. I don't know about performance, jelrus The small one is extremely fast, easy to change parts, i think it satisfy my demands.

D

Doris@Brofurnace

Banned
Reaction score
Professional manufacture of Dental Burnout furnace

I'm looking for additional burnout furnaces for my pressables and wondering if anyone has opinions and preferences. I currently have Jelrus and they work fine.

Dear,

We are the professional manufacturer of Dental burnout furnace, our price is competitive, pls send your detailed specification to my email: [email protected]

*edited

Hope to supply the suitable furnace for you.

Doris

Last edited by a moderator: