Boston Marathon - thinking of you all

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Hope no one in our field affected - Straumann (Andover quite far up north),Bicon, and Atlantis all in that area. I think Dentsply
Friadent has office there as well.
My prayers to all those affected in one way or another.
LCM

Beatrice

Beatrice

Reaction score
Panthera Dental staff is with all Americans today. Doing that during an International event if not attacking the american but completly the humanity. Hope the people that did that will be captured and arrested for that.

Best wishes for all familly involved in this bad event.

P

patmo141

Sponsors
Reaction score
Boston is a sad place today. If you've ever been here for the marathon, you know it's a day of pure happiness, the whole city is celebrating one of the pinnacles of human achievement. This was a very low blow to humanity. Everyone I know is ok. Thoughts and prayers for those who aren't ok. Several of my friends were there an hour or so earlier, a few were within a couple of blocks when it happened. I've looked forward to my classmate's Marathon Monday brunch party every year I've been in dental school.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=Verdana,Arial][h=2]Series of images with possible suspects of the bombing![/h]
Boston Bombing Culprits Identified? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Go to link to see series of photos!

Boston Bombing Culprits Identified?

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
April 17, 2013

Photos collated on the 4chan website show numerous images of suspicious individuals wearing large backpacks present at the scene of the Boston Marathon bombings.

Three of the men appear to be Arab or Middle Eastern in appearance, whereas another two of the individuals are white.

The images show the men looking away from the marathon runners, talking on cellphones and running from the scene immediately after the blast.

Remains of one of the backpacks are also photographed yards from where one of the bombs exploded. The FBI states that at least one of the pressure cooker devices used in the bombing was housed in a backpack.

Some of these men may have merely been victims, but the image of the two men standing together wearing the same clothes and carrying heavy backpacks and wearing credentials suggests they may have been involved in a drill or in the actual attack.

CNN is now reporting that authorities have identified one of the suspects involved in the attack by means of “video from a department store near the site of the second explosion” and “video from a Boston television station.”

The Boston Globe also reports that, “authorities have an image of a suspect carrying and possibly dropping a black bag at the second blast site on Boylston Street.”​

[/FONT]

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I was trying to find these pictures on other sites with no luck, these are great, thanks!