Boston Marathon - thinking of you all

A

AaronR

Reaction score
living and growing up in Manchester, NH and also studying at a University outside of Boston, I am have many ties to the Boston Area. I am thinking of all those affected in today's tragedy at the Boston Marathon. I am still trying to get in touch with close friends who were running and also others who were cheering those on and my heart is at my feet right now. My prayers and thoughts are with you all!!!

What gains do these crooks get out of creating suffering for the innocent.... acts like this make me sick to my stomach!!

M

martintay

Reaction score
Just heard about this , its shocking.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
more devices found

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
I hope they catch the F--k--g idiot(s) who did this. Hopefully, there's no more explosive devices.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
My prayers to all who were affected by this act of terrorism. There is so much more that I want to say, but I'll bite my tongue for now!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Maybe it's the southern side in me, they need to find the people who do things like this and start hanging them for public display!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Sens Bruins game postponed 2nite.

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
I have just seen some gruesome footage! ffs what is the matter with some people?

R

Ryan

Reaction score
Aaron,
Prayers to you and your friends. I have family there as well. I hope everyone will be ok .

living and growing up in Manchester, NH and also studying at a University outside of Boston, I am have many ties to the Boston Area. I am thinking of all those affected in today's tragedy at the Boston Marathon. I am still trying to get in touch with close friends who were running and also others who were cheering those on and my heart is at my feet right now. My prayers and thoughts are with you all!!!

What gains do these crooks get out of creating suffering for the innocent.... acts like this make me sick to my stomach!!

Bumfrey

Bumfrey

Reaction score
Just woke up to see this. There are some vile people lurking in this world.
Hope they catch whoever did this and string them up by their balls.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Pure evil!

Our prayers are with our American friends.

just saw the videos and it looks like a terrorist attack to me.

MAFCDL

MAFCDL

Reaction score
Lots of questions still need answers...all I know is that whoever is responsible messed with the wrong city...

Clear Precision Dental

Clear Precision Dental

Reaction score
My son lives in Boston, 3 blocks from where this took place. I will be in Boston next Tuesday. This is too close to home !!!

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I hear ya. Friend of mine ran it and fortunately is fast, so was there and gone, but heard the blast.

I'm with Tyler. Public trial, public execution.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
I'm from greater Boston. Cap is only ten mile from where this took place. This is truly a tragerty. One of the two deaths was an 8 year old. Hopefully justice will be served quickly. Its amazing as we hear about these things almost daily in other parts of the world. When it hits close to home its seemes so much more tragic. But, it shouldn't be. Our hearts go out to all who were impacted by this ruthless sick individule(s).

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The executioners will not execute themselves.. Fear is a very powerful tool, my question to you is, who is using it to their advantage?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
I learned this morning that the child who dies was 8 years old and his little sister lost a leg:(

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I learned this morning that the child who dies was 8 years old and his little sister lost a leg:(

This is just heart breaking! I feel like you can't go anywhere anymore and feel safe. Can't even enjoy the simple things in life with out someone going postal.

I know it wouldn't have mattered in this case but reasons like this is why I have my concealed pistol permit. I never leave the house with out my pistol.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Just found out the mother is having brain surgery this morning.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
Our hearts go out to all those families effect by this coward act of violence. Bring those cowards up here for some Montana Justice ;)