For Sale assorted denture teeth

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
We are compiling these hundreds of thousands of denture teeth and going to try and unload them....

-Kenson plastic FULL cards, $2.50 each. we have thousands of these (no joke),so if you want an assorted group or specific moulds/shades, let me know ASAP.

-porcelain teeth, some dentsply, some other manufacturers....just make me an offer. there are loads of them!

-assorted 1gal bags of broken cards of teeth. these baggies are full of plastic denture teeth in broken cards. lots are bioform, kenson, and the like. make me some sort of an offer, we have probably 10-20 bags of these, and more when we get them sorted.

if you need inexpensive denture teeth, I HAVE THEM! come get them! i want these gone soon, or else i am pitching them!!!!!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
also have a half dozen or more large denture tooth cabinets. as i sell all these cards i will be parting with those too, so keep that in mind!

pictures available upon request, send me your cell number and ill forward you any and all pics you would like!

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
I can always use ANTERIORS for repairs, I don't need bacteriors, so if you put a 5 lb bag together and shoot me a photo I will make an offer. I will email you a UPS label

Vic
[email protected]

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I can always use ANTERIORS for repairs, I don't need bacteriors, so if you put a 5 lb bag together and shoot me a photo I will make an offer. I will email you a UPS label

Vic
[email protected]
ill ask the wife what she thinks. she will have to sort back through them to make a bag of fronteriors only
whats your offer?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

Vic
[email protected]
I have a 2.5lb bag here ready to go, just waiting for an offer if you still want them.
otherwise
BUMPPPPPPPPP

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
I can do $75 for the entire bag, email me your info. to send a check. BTW they better not all be A-2
LMAO!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I can do $75 for the entire bag, email me your info. to send a check. BTW they better not all be A-2
LMAO!
they are all sorts of shades, i assure you! lol
will send a PM over now

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
bump
selling a few of these already. lots more to go, pics available upon request (no more nudies @RileyS so dont ask!)

dont forget there are all sorts of tooth cabinetry here too. large ones all the way down to single drawer cabinets. some old, some new, all hold cards of teeth well. :D

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Are you stepping away from removables, last I remember you were asking about starting that up..?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Are you stepping away from removables, last I remember you were asking about starting that up..?
that was 2 years ago believe it or not. Lost my tech a year ago and havent been able to find any decent replacements. so after 2yr we are minimizing that dept again. we still accept work from a few clients, but theres not enough hours in the day for me to market it any longer....not to mention, theres not enough profit in it for me.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Did you sell all these.?
nope, we have sold 6-7 bags of assorted denture teeth. still have LOADS more to sell. if youre interested shoot me a message and we can talk details.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I am interested. Please let me know what you have

[email protected]

Anthony
(916)542-8628 Cell
Thanks
i have thousands upon thousands of broken cards. most are kenson or bioform teeth. anterior/poster, all shades and moulds. far too much to list. i can text you pics if you want but theres no way i am able to tell you exactly whats here.
that being said, i do have some full cards as well of Kenson and some random other manufacturers. lots of moulds, most shades. those i can list but realistically i have a few hundred of them....i would prefer not to sit down and list every single card.

M

MaxDentalLab

Reaction score
I will take 4 to 5 bags of assorted shades off your hands. Let me know what's the best way to handle the transaction since I cannot pm yet.

Thank you

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I will take 4 to 5 bags of assorted shades off your hands. Let me know what's the best way to handle the transaction since I cannot pm yet.

Thank you
few more posts and you will be able to post. did you want broken cards or full cards?
or i can give you a call later on as time permits. youre welcome to call me too