Are Chinese milling machines reliable?

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
Thanks for all advices , you are right I will continue with my vhf ….. thanks

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Axsys is partnering with Dentbird.com to provide an AI browser based, software-as-a-service, per-case fee'd, CAD tool that will be free for all users until May (as long as you sign up through Axsysdental.com and not at dentbird.com) whereupon there will be a software update in May that will release the design of Anteriors as well as posteriors as well as copy design.

i will have another update for you about this in Q3 2023 as well.
What would be the advantage going through axsys and not direct ?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Thanks for all advices , you are right I will continue with my vhf ….. thanks
I did check out a few milling machines and a few seem to be built quite well, using quality parts like yaskawa servos and hiwin linear guides, most even come with free CAM software, might be a cracked version... but who cares. I did inquire for some prices, will see how would compare to the rest of the dental mills sold in NA

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
I did check out a few milling machines and a few seem to be built quite well, using quality parts like yaskawa servos and hiwin linear guides, most even come with free CAM software, might be a cracked version... but who cares. I did inquire for some prices, will see how would compare to the rest of the dental mills sold in NA
Yeah, there's been a general trend in non-dental machine tools towards "import premium" brands that try to buck the reputation of import products being cut-rate trash by using "actually decent hardware and QC"- the sales proposition is that they can still undercut domestic offerings because of labour savings despite using acceptable components.
Getting good, in-depth support with them, however, is still a challenge, which is a serious issue for users who aren't devoted to learning their machines inside and out vs just wanting good products with a minimum of fuss.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Yeah, there's been a general trend in non-dental machine tools towards "import premium" brands that try to buck the reputation of import products being cut-rate trash by using "actually decent hardware and QC"- the sales proposition is that they can still undercut domestic offerings because of labour savings despite using acceptable components.
Getting good, in-depth support with them, however, is still a challenge, which is a serious issue for users who aren't devoted to learning their machines inside and out vs just wanting good products with a minimum of fuss.
Yeah, for some support is a must, for others (like me for ex.) not important at all. I bought a bunch of chinese equipment for my office down here and so far (9 months of continuous use) had zero problems. My dental chairs are exact copies of the Sirona Intego units, work well and decent quality. Even if would last just one year, I'd be content. They paid for themselves in a matter of days.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
What would be the advantage going through axsys and not direct ?
its free through axsys until May 2023. after that, like any cloud service it costs credits to run. they are also going to be sold through axsys web portal.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
So, this mill is selling for $16k USD, shipping included... comes with hyperdent (not sure which version). Not bad at all Deal

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Drive me nuts when I shop for a hotel room or airline ticket and it says only two left at this rate and when you get tired and come back to find rates are more expensive
book these in incognito mode

K

Kayla liu

Reaction score
At present, the fact is that difference between China and German milling machines are not so
thing is that a lot of components in German milling machines comes from China , actually I have a vhf , and all the electrical component are made in Taiwan or China,
The fact is the difference between China and German milling machine are not so big.

Top Bottom