Are 650i and versamill 5x-200 Apple and orange

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
how much is the difference.

We want to mill titanium bars

Imes is manual calibration, takes times and it is annoying (compared to Rowland Dwx 50) because I have imes 450.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the holder for implants on imes machines is not as accurate as versamill if you buy versamill from Axsys. some versamill resellers have not improved the holder.

but everything else, from zr to ti is comparatively accurate. off the top of my head i can't think of anything but i am also very tired.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
the holder for implants on imes machines is not as accurate as versamill if you buy versamill from Axsys. some versamill resellers have not improved the holder.

but everything else, from zr to ti is comparatively accurate. off the top of my head i can't think of anything but i am also very tired.

What r your thoughts on the bar milling capability of versamill 5x200.

How is the support of axys people, I know they sold 30 of these machines to become

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Of course you have all your paperwork in order to mill interfaces in your office and be FDA compliant????

Save your money Doc, outsource and be clean

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Of course you have all your paperwork in order to mill interfaces in your office and be FDA compliant????

Save your money Doc, outsource and be clean
Let me get to the bottom of this FDA deal.
I will call Horst Berger

G

GeneNY

Reaction score
it will do bars no problems . But the best bars i ve seen are on Heavy machines. Roeders, DMG, etc

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
Anyone understand how the hell Gupta dental is getting away with it? Seems like they are destroying Clear choice on west coast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
getting away with what ?

Top Bottom