Ankylos X dme library 3Shape

R

rookiee

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a library for 3shape but guess what, scan body is not the same as the physical one. The one in library is flatened only on one side. If anyone is working could be so kind and at least check what you have in library? I called Dentsply rep, knows ****, pissed of. Anyone can be seller these days.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a library for 3shape but guess what, scan body is not the same as the physical one. The one in library is flatened only on one side. If anyone is working could be so kind and at least check what you have in library? I called Dentsply rep, knows ****, pissed of. Anyone can be seller these days.

their are a lot off scan bodys out their it always deepened on your brand same same but different. For one implant system you can have for example 20 different scan marker

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I wasn't aware we could scan Ankylos... yet
where did you get the scanbody and library??

J

Jeff Jones

Reaction score
Is there a universal scan body that can be used on 3 shape

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
if you mean one scanbody for all platforms.. no

R

rookiee

Reaction score
I wasn't aware we could scan Ankylos... yet
where did you get the scanbody and library??

Yes, bought by local dealer. Library is in 3Shape sw, although it must be "unlocked" if not yet by your 3Shape dealer. Problem is that original ti bases and scan bodies are different from those in library. You could also get a substitute at let say, DESS, they have their own library. Original supposed to be for old Compartis system. Pretty messed, still trying to hack this one down. If anyone knows how to make or modify scanbody in library would apppreciate any help. Suppose I could scan physical scan body but don't know how to put everything together in a library.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
can you tell me where you bought the scan bodys? and who has the Ankylos library? also, where are they getting the blank?