Almost New Medit SE Scanner w/ Exocad $15,000

Joe Carabelly

Joe Carabelly

Reaction score
I bought this scanner 2 months ago, made 10 units. Works as advertised by everyone else on this site. I am a one man lab and at the moment would like to stick with hand waxing/ manual techniques. Message me or private message me for info.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 64
C

charles007

Reaction score
Joe, you need to say who the reseller is,,,, it does/can, make a difference/Support and the modules includes..

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Charles, are you sure your die-spacer is not set to 0.50 and not 0.05 ??
Honestly, we have worked with over 100 labs and nobody but you has complained about units spinning on the dies.
Over and over, multiple milling centers.....just does not add up!
It is a total mystery to us all here!

C

charles007

Reaction score
0.50 LOL
I changed from .07 to .06 and now at " .04 " about two weeks ago, with much better fits. Finally !
One crown at .03 and .3 beginning of cement gap fit way to loose !? made no sense to me
Beginning of cement gap is now set at 1
Using .3 you or Lauren suggested was to loose.

I'm now learning these setting may need to be tweaked depending on the preps, if your a stickler for fits like me..
Bridge you milled for me yesterday fit Great with nice coloring .....Thanks
Still using old scan software :(

Joe Carabelly

Joe Carabelly

Reaction score
The reseller is ***, 1 year support from date I sell it. Scott has been very helpful since the beginning, making sure I was happy with the scanner and understands I want to sell it. I've been unsure if I wanted to sell it or keep it, but I think its best for me to sell it now. I might get back into it down the road but I need my lab to grow a bit.

PM me for contact info

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Hi Joe,
Is the computer included? if yes what brand and details? Will you take an offer? Can I personally test drive the scanner to check that everything is fine? Thank you

Joe Carabelly

Joe Carabelly

Reaction score
Sorry the computer isn't included. Yes I am open to an offer. You can test drive it at our lab, if your local I can make arrangements to see you. I PM'd you for more info.

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Joe,
Is the computer included? if yes what brand and details? Will you take an offer? Can I personally test drive the scanner to check that everything is fine? Thank you

We still have One full year warranty on the scanner! Full support from us. No matter who buys it.

If you want, I can create purchase order from us and provide lender info for fast easy loan.

PM me if you have any questions...

Last edited:
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Where's the "popcorn" smiley ? :)

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
I'll be designing LIVE some EXOCAD cases from my beach apartment (yes! hot and sunny here),if anybody wants to join me via TeamViewer you'll be very welcome.
TV: 494 578 853 Temporary Password: my2x57
So go get some extra popcorn before the Super Bowl XLVIII and let's all calm down and relax.

Joe Carabelly

Joe Carabelly

Reaction score
I dont believe any extras are included, I just got the basic for crown and bridge work