For Sale Complete CAD/CAM System For Sale

L

Lab fransis

Reaction score
I have a complete CAD/CAM system for sale. All items are about 6 months old, include all accessories and are in perfect condition. Unforeseen circumstances beyond my control force the sale and closure of my lab.

Items include:

-Jensen Preciso 5 axis mill w/ 2 sets of burs- $20,000
-Medit t-500 scanner w/ accessories kit- $13,500
-Shen-Paz Sintra Plus w/ 3 trays, crucible and beads- $7,500
-Whip Mix Pro200 porcelain furnace w/ cooling rack, crucible, honey comb trays and ceramic pins- $2,500
-SMT MAX oilers compressor with 2 stage dryer w/ high capacity braided hose- $1,000
-Quattro Cad/cam I-vac w/ automatic cleaning filter, large capacity bin and auto on/off dongle for mill- $1,100
-Exocad software w/ dongles and Dell pic with dedicated graphics and high resolution touch-screen monitor- $2,000
-6 non-porous solid surface lab tables- $35/each
-2 Red Wing lathes- $100/each

View media item 173View media item 172View media item 171View media item 170View media item 169View media item 168
I also have a large number of pre-shaded multilayered zirconia (Amann Girrbach, Lava, Jensen, etc),wax and unshaded zirconia disks, spray glaze and other tools that I am willing to negotiate/include with the sale for the right price.

While I feel that the prices I have listed above are fair (versus retail) considering the age and extremely limited use of the items, I am very open to offers and AM willing to negotiate. Please take a look and message or call me for more info or to make an offer. Preferably I would like to sell the entire system to one buyer and would be willing to make a deal for that to work. However, I am also open to selling the items individually.

(941)524-6998

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Josh
Hi josh, what the final price for the sentring furnace.