For Sale Complete CAD/CAM System For Sale

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
I have a complete CAD/CAM system for sale. All items are about 6 months old, include all accessories and are in perfect condition. Unforeseen circumstances beyond my control force the sale and closure of my lab.

Items include:

-Jensen Preciso 5 axis mill w/ 2 sets of burs- $20,000
-Medit t-500 scanner w/ accessories kit- $13,500
-Shen-Paz Sintra Plus w/ 3 trays, crucible and beads- $7,500
-Whip Mix Pro200 porcelain furnace w/ cooling rack, crucible, honey comb trays and ceramic pins- $2,500
-SMT MAX oilers compressor with 2 stage dryer w/ high capacity braided hose- $1,000
-Quattro Cad/cam I-vac w/ automatic cleaning filter, large capacity bin and auto on/off dongle for mill- $1,100
-Exocad software w/ dongles and Dell pic with dedicated graphics and high resolution touch-screen monitor- $2,000
-6 non-porous solid surface lab tables- $35/each
-2 Red Wing lathes- $100/each

View media item 173View media item 172View media item 171View media item 170View media item 169View media item 168
I also have a large number of pre-shaded multilayered zirconia (Amann Girrbach, Lava, Jensen, etc),wax and unshaded zirconia disks, spray glaze and other tools that I am willing to negotiate/include with the sale for the right price.

While I feel that the prices I have listed above are fair (versus retail) considering the age and extremely limited use of the items, I am very open to offers and AM willing to negotiate. Please take a look and message or call me for more info or to make an offer. Preferably I would like to sell the entire system to one buyer and would be willing to make a deal for that to work. However, I am also open to selling the items individually.

(941)524-6998

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Josh

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have a complete CAD/CAM system for sale. All items are about 6 months old, include all accessories and are in perfect condition. Unforeseen circumstances beyond my control force the sale and closure of my lab.

Items include:

-Whip Mix Pro200 porcelain furnace w/ cooling rack, crucible, honey comb trays and ceramic pins- $2,500
-SMT MAX oilers compressor with 2 stage dryer w/ high capacity braided hose- $1,000
-Quattro Cad/cam I-vac w/ automatic cleaning filter, large capacity bin and auto on/off dongle for mill- $1,100
-Exocad software w/ dongles and Dell pic with dedicated graphics and high resolution touch-screen monitor- $2,000

View media item 173View media item 172View media item 171View media item 170View media item 169View media item 168
I also have a large number of pre-shaded multilayered zirconia (Amann Girrbach, Lava, Jensen, etc),wax and unshaded zirconia disks, spray glaze and other tools that I am willing to negotiate/include with the sale for the right price.

While I feel that the prices I have listed above are fair (versus retail) considering the age and extremely limited use of the items, I am very open to offers and AM willing to negotiate. Please take a look and message or call me for more info or to make an offer. Preferably I would like to sell the entire system to one buyer and would be willing to make a deal for that to work. However, I am also open to selling the items individually.

(941)524-6998

Thanks,

Josh
Josh, I really hate to see you closing up shop. Is there anything that we might be able to do as a group to help you? There's way more wisdom and good business knowledge minded folks here that you can imagine.

If you are thowing in the towel and just can't take one more day of it, ok. But if that's not the case... I can't imagine how hard it would be to shut mine down.

I'm not volunteering anyone or anything, nobody can speak for another, but I know of one fellow who was about to call quits who is now going well from help he redeived here and another who had massive issues that were worked through by those who could and wanted to help.

Where are you located?

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
Josh, I really hate to see you closing up shop. Is there anything that we might be able to do as a group to help you? There's way more wisdom and good business knowledge minded folks here that you can imagine.

If you are thowing in the towel and just can't take one more day of it, ok. But if that's not the case... I can't imagine how hard it would be to shut mine down.

I'm not volunteering anyone or anything, nobody can speak for another, but I know of one fellow who was about to call quits who is now going well from help he redeived here and another who had massive issues that were worked through by those who could and wanted to help.

Where are you located?
Hey JMN, I appreciate your kind words and concern. Unfortunately, without going into too much detail, the issues I have were brought on from an outside source and aren't rectifiable. The last thing I want to do is close up after all the work, time and money I've invested. But, it is my only option based on the circumstances. I've spent the last 2 months exhausting other options... Hopefully I can help another lab owner out with a great deal on very nice equipment to grow their business. I am in Sarasota, Florida. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested.

A

Andrei

Reaction score
Hi, I am intersted in exocad with the pc and dongle, the thing is I am in Ireland, should this be a problem? Could be a conflict beetween your version of software and location? Or account of user? I don't want to buy it and find out it doesn't work down here, thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
Hello Andrei,

I will check on those questions with my vendor and let you know what I find out. I am fairly certain that there should NOT be an issue. But, I will verify for you.

A

Andrei

Reaction score
Okay, thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

doug

doug

Reaction score
I could use another Quattro suction unit. One really doesn't do a good job on 2 mills. That's a long drive from Altamonte Springs.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I can't see the photos, what am I doing wrong?

@Joshua R. Baldwin , Dude, I think you accidentally left set the permissions to 'Owner Only' on the media album you created to hold the images for your sale. They will show up just fine for you, but nobody else can see them.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Divorce sucks. Lots of things suck, and clearly what ever your dealing with/through...sucks.

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
I could use another Quattro suction unit. One really doesn't do a good job on 2 mills. That's a long drive from Altamonte Springs.
I would be willing to arrange delivery for you if you are interested. It's only a couple hours drive and I head that way somewhat frequently.

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
I changed the permissions on the photos to "members". You should be able to see them now. Thanks for the heads up, JMN.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score

Items include:

(941)524-6998

Thanks,

Josh
Do the Red Wing lathes have quick chucks on them?

Joshua R. Baldwin

Joshua R. Baldwin

Reaction score
I see you posted a picture of the Drs favorite chair side tool, Cerec, to give their patients
"just the right look" :D

View attachment 28035

View attachment 28037
Car 54- I don't know if you're joking or not... but the equiptment I am posting is top of the line and a very good deal for anyone who needs it. I would appreciate it if you could help my situation instead of Posting comments that are clearly unrelated. I would respect you enough to do the same. Thanks.