All things GC Initial

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks guys , the case is good , but there are some things I would correct if I was making it again . Mostly on shape of 11 .

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Thanks guys , the case is good , but there are some things I would correct if I was making it again . Mostly on shape of 11 .

Yes Drizzit I agree, I saw that, but awaited comments . I looks nice on the last pic, but with the 3rd pic its obvious. Some changes to the distal line angles and incisal embrasures would make a difference, the mesio cervical also, but that could be the angle of the pic. I think though it might be really tough to achieve a matching (mirrored) axis of 12 because 11 seems to be mesially displaced withthe apex slightly mesially inclined. Could be my eyes though.

Last edited:
Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Yes Drizzit I agree, I saw that, but awaited comments . I looks nice on the last pic, but with the 3rd pic its obvious. Some changes to the distal line angles and incisal embrasures would make a difference, the mesio cervical also, but that could be the angle of the pic. I think though it might be really tough to achieve a matching (mirrored) axis of 12 because 11 seems to be mesially displaced withthe apex slightly mesially inclined. Could be my eyes though.

I was talking about the distal cervical of 11 . It should have been grinded a bit to look less wide . Although it is only 2 central , this case was a b(i)tch because preps are not ideal , and I had a lot of space to cover . The mesio cervical is ok , this angle is not ideal as this photo has been straightened . the laterals both are slightly rotated , so it was harder to have contact points and make it look small .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
This is a PFM bridge with Initial MC . I think I put too much effects on this one , although in social distance I think it will be ok ! I am starting like GC Initial !!!

A

AL1

Reaction score
I am going to be using GC porcelain for c&b looking for posterior buildup styles
also wondering if anybody is using the Smiline N.Era synthetic brushes.
Looking for a firmer brush than the kolinski brushes offer.
I like to build with a brush and refine my anatomy with one.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
This is a PFM bridge with Initial MC . I think I put too much effects on this one , although in social distance I think it will be ok ! I am starting like GC Initial !!!

Drizzit, quick question; is there a reason for your dark photos?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I am going to be using GC porcelain for c&b looking for posterior buildup styles
also wondering if anybody is using the Smiline N.Era synthetic brushes.
Looking for a firmer brush than the kolinski brushes offer.
I like to build with a brush and refine my anatomy with one.

I have used the n.era brushes . They are very nice if you consider they are synthetic , but didn't work for me . I still prefer kolinsky brushes .
For posterior build up , check out Al's work .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Drizzit, quick question; is there a reason for your dark photos?

I guess it has to do with the lighttent+twin flash setup I am using . The light it getting too soft I guess .

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
Hy, i want to buy new furnace. What do you think? Zubler 200 or ivoclar p510 is better with gc? Thx your help ;)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hy, i want to buy new furnace. What do you think? Zubler 200 or ivoclar p510 is better with gc? Thx your help ;)
I want my next oven to be a Dekema !! Haven't used Zubler , but I have heard really nice things . I have ivoclar ovens , and they are pretty solid !! Both of them are good IMO , so I don't think you will have a problem !

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
go with an ivoclar.. or a pro100 for the money..

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
I want my next oven to be a Dekema !! Haven't used Zubler , but I have heard really nice things . I have ivoclar ovens , and they are pretty solid !! Both of them are good IMO , so I don't think you will have a problem !
Thanks your help. I thinking and i will buy a Zubler Vario 200ZR ;)

Another question, somebody firing GC MC in VITA 6000M? What three lift positon is good for drying? Now i use 25% 44% 65%.

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score

I used to think that too, in fact I own 3 Dekema's. Last year the touchscreen went on my 2 year old Panamat, $1500 (!!!!) to replace the touchscreen, and that was with me doing the work myself. Needless to say, I won't be buying another Dekema. Buyer beware.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Sorry. I posted something for sale in the wrong area

A

Arkhalon

Reaction score
Hy! Please somebody give me a GC MC firing tabelle for Ivoclar Programat furnace. I buy P510 and i search a tabelle but i dont find :( Thanks your help :)

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Go to GC America website, lab, downloads....MC.

S

soma

Reaction score
So who is the #1 distributer for the GC initial product line? I'm looking for someone who reliably stocks everything...

Top Bottom