All on 4 ceramist course??

rcamarena38

rcamarena38

Reaction score
Hey group.
I'm looking for an all on 4 ceramics course in California. We mill on an M5 miller and do everything from the green state to final. Any courses in California where I can learn to do the ceramics portion of it? We build up with ice and do a light cut back and Lauer in the porcelain. I am looking to branch out from removable and expand my knowledge. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
There are some true masters teaching great courses, you asked for one in California so I will recommend here, I have heard great things about the course but not sure if they are still doing it.

http://www.zirkonzahn.com/us/about-us/our-branches/zirkonzahn-california

However I think a much better course is through GC with master tech Bill Marais or with CAP with Lucas, both have tremendous skill with Zirc and will add a ton of knowledge to get your creative juices flowing.

Good luck

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
There are some true masters teaching great courses, you asked for one in California so I will recommenced here, I have heard great things about the course but not sure if they are still doing it.

However I think a much better course is through GC with master tech Bill Marais or with CAP with Lucas, both have tremendous skill with Zirc and will add a ton of knowledge to get your creative juices flowing.

Good luck
Bill is in Portland. Not that far from CA.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Bill is in Portland. Not that far from CA.

I agree but I do not think he is doing any local classes. I know he does them at the GC facility from time to time but he is traveling worldwide. I would love to attend one of his classes and have my staff go as well.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
If you have zz m5 why not do a Zirkon Zahn course ,even if you have to travel a bit they pretty much invented the whole ability to do zirconia full contour full arch on implants in the 1st place i found their courses great .Better still go and do them in Italy you will have a great time.

rcamarena38

rcamarena38

Reaction score
There are some true masters teaching great courses, you asked for one in California so I will recommend here, I have heard great things about the course but not sure if they are still doing it.

Good luck
Crap so sorry for the late response but I definitely will look into that[emoji2] thanks!

rcamarena38

rcamarena38

Reaction score
If you have zz m5 why not do a Zirkon Zahn course ,even if you have to travel a bit they pretty much invented the whole ability to do zirconia full contour full arch on implants in the 1st place i found their courses great .Better still go and do them in Italy you will have a great time.
Thank you Grantoz! I will definitely look into it! My first course is this December 4th and I am going to do the full schedule [emoji2]

Top Bottom