All on 4 pricing

D

dntrtek

Reaction score
I'm a 70 year old denture tech moving into the digital age. I'm a pretty smart old fart and good to go with technology. We have purchased 3shape complete restortive 2 months ago, 3shape desktop scanner and asiga max printer and I've had no problem designing. My question is, we are moving into all on 4. None of the other removable labs here in southern utah will go digital, I will. I've always been innovative in my 50 year career. A milling system is next. I have several doctors wanting me to do there all on 4's. They want a price list and I need help. I know what the average cost is, but have no idea how to break it down. If someone is will to share a comprehensive all on 4 price list to help me along the way, it would be truly appreciated. I know I'll have to farm out some of it for right now and their OK with that.
Thanks all!!

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
If no one is doing them shoot the moon. Are you doing full wrap over bar? Or full zirconia, layered with porcelain? Honestly there is a lot you haven't really told us. NADL says most all on 3 are 3500? 4500? one of those.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
remember there is a lot more work and cost to these than you realize have an open discussion with your drs im sure they will understand if the cost goes up a bit because everyone is new at this. i would really consider a remake charge for when they get the bite wrong look at how much experience they have as well. because when they are new at it they are just relieved to get the implants in you will get horrible placements and lots of pressure to make the job look good

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I'm a 70 year old denture tech moving into the digital age. I'm a pretty smart old fart and good to go with technology. We have purchased 3shape complete restortive 2 months ago, 3shape desktop scanner and asiga max printer and I've had no problem designing. My question is, we are moving into all on 4. None of the other removable labs here in southern utah will go digital, I will. I've always been innovative in my 50 year career. A milling system is next. I have several doctors wanting me to do there all on 4's. They want a price list and I need help. I know what the average cost is, but have no idea how to break it down. If someone is will to share a comprehensive all on 4 price list to help me along the way, it would be truly appreciated. I know I'll have to farm out some of it for right now and their OK with that.
Thanks all!!
I charge as we progress with the case. I dont have a set price for an 'all on 4' case.

When 'Prettau bridges' were a thing (at the end it is an 'all on x' solution),I used to have a set price for it. But every case is different and I started to charge the individual steps.

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
The lab should be getting around $5000 for their part in the restoration when all is said and done

At the least! They can end up being quite time consuming...After consults, pre-planning , immediate loads, and prototypes, I've had them bill out over 7k.
I let them know right off what the costs could be ;)

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i hade a dentist who wanted me to work over night ,so Friday afternoon he would put the implants in for all on four i would get the job around 5.30pm he would want the finished temp bridge with strengthener by 9am Saturday and he didn't want to pay more than 1k including parts, thats a hard no from me.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
i hade a dentist who wanted me to work over night ,so Friday afternoon he would put the implants in for all on four i would get the job around 5.30pm he would want the finished temp bridge with strengthener by 9am Saturday and he didn't want to pay more than 1k including parts, thats a hard no from me.
Yeah... Agree

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Thanks all!!
Good to hear from someone who makes me feel like a young whipper snapper again.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Wall Dancing GIF