AG Ceramill users unite!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with a ceramill airstream error 'I 1011'? Says it requires maintenance.. but its still working.. seems like its flowing fine...

G

Gary Smothermon

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing a fit from your motion 2 with zirconia that requires about 20 minuets to fit and finish down to the margin?? We have reached a point where we need to open the xy .03 just to get the margin near the margin. If we set our xy at 0 (factory settings ) our margin is well inside the margin to the point of almost a feel of over polished metal margins after fitting past the sharp points occlusaly and margin rises. I think we got an AG lemon!!! 6 month battle that cap can't help with and AG seems stumped...... with our attempts to figure it out.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Anyone else experiencing a fit from your motion 2 with zirconia that requires about 20 minuets to fit and finish down to the margin?? We have reached a point where we need to open the xy .03 just to get the margin near the margin. If we set our xy at 0 (factory settings ) our margin is well inside the margin to the point of almost a feel of over polished metal margins after fitting past the sharp points occlusaly and margin rises. I think we got an AG lemon!!! 6 month battle that cap can't help with and AG seems stumped...... with our attempts to figure it out.

Mill pmma test objects like imes to check the axis !!!!

G

Gary Smothermon

Reaction score
We've run all calibrations and checked through the scanner and confirmed micron tolerances. Still struggling, pondering the need for a different system and what it would take to get it out of here. Thought we bought one of the best systems but the unit I got doesn't seem to equal other success stories.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive been running my motion 1 for almost 2 years, just over 400 hrs on it.. and the fits are perfect. I set my margin offset at .11 and thin down in green state. Unfortunately, while I think the mill is great, the AG support isnt at all.. Maybe call austria?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
We've run all calibrations and checked through the scanner and confirmed micron tolerances. Still struggling, pondering the need for a different system and what it would take to get it out of here. Thought we bought one of the best systems but the unit I got doesn't seem to equal other success stories.

you milled pmma parts and measured them to see which ax is off ???

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
the ceramill has a test mill pattern of cubes for this purpose.. but I assume CAP wouldve had you doing that already..?

G

Gary Smothermon

Reaction score
Ohhh yeah many times and after calibration no big noticeable improvement..... it sucks. Bob has been a part of it... with Richard and some techs too.. finally a technician says he thinks someone should look at it. I'm too the point of AG needs to prove to me mine works as good as all the others or you cab have it back. .... wish I would have heard your warnings better affinity

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Ohhh yeah many times and after calibration no big noticeable improvement..... it sucks. Bob has been a part of it... with Richard and some techs too.. finally a technician says he thinks someone should look at it. I'm too the point of AG needs to prove to me mine works as good as all the others or you cab have it back. .... wish I would have heard your warnings better affinity

Must be fixed in a week ask for a exchange mill , make pressure the mill has not the expected characteristics either they move their ..... or the mill goes back i think a lot of dealers wait for you. I hope you find a fast solution its their reputation a lot of marketing money on the muck heap. No mercy you paid for !!!

S

SSDS

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with a ceramill airstream error 'I 1011'? Says it requires maintenance.. but its still working.. seems like its flowing fine...
I think it may ned micro filter to be replaced in the airstream

S

SSDS

Reaction score
For all the Ceramill users, i just heard they are releasing a round puk holder so you will be able to use most popular round blanks

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
For all the Ceramill users, i just heard they are releasing a round puk holder so you will be able to use most popular round blanks

Just to clarify, this is incorrect. They are NOT releasing a 98mm puck holder for the original ceramill motion.Banghead

S

SSDS

Reaction score
is there any way of manually placing screw holes in the AG version of exocad? It looks like its been disabled from the menu.
yes, when you are designing the crown, in the window where you add, remove shape etc,
Just to clarify, this is incorrect. They are NOT releasing a 98mm puck holder for the original ceramill motion.Banghead
Actually they are, it is not official yet, I just heard from a VERY reliable source last week

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I really hope thats true! Are you in the US ssds?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
The round 98mm disc holder is here at CAP and available in the US now. It is now included in all Ceramill sales. Also available to all existing Ceramill owners, a free 98 holder with an order of 30 Zolid discs. It can be any of the zolid materials. We should have the 98mm Zolid FX super trans at CAP any day.
This is an amazing openness to change from AG. We had been requesting this and i believe it puts Ceramill's and AG on a new different level. The Ceramill is now Wide open form CAP. In addition, we have a CAPZilla package that enables 3Shape designed custom abutments files into Ceramill Motion 2's. AG totally OPEN, at last:)

A

adamb4321

Reaction score

is the shrinkage rate correctly entered for each block?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Lucky, you have one for the original motion?

Bob, any word on getting one for the motion 1? I was told by AG that they didnt have one..

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Lucky, you have one for the original motion?

Bob, any word on getting one for the motion 1? I was told by AG that they didnt have one..
Sorry, Not to my knowledge.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Hmmmm2 so either AG isnt letting their biggest US distributor know anything or maybe youre not allowed to say? Strange either way.

Really would love lucky to post some pics if this is true....Questionmark

Top Bottom