3shape version 15.4

AndyB

AndyB

Reaction score
Have you had many issues where the frontend of 15.4 will crash/hang quite often ?????
Mine does it randomly ....

So we updated to 15.4 yesterday.. Come to find out most of the big milling centers are not accepting 15.4 files at all, one because they are too buggy and two because they have to be FDA approved.. this sucks. I can no longer send my abutment designs to Glidewell or Biohorizons. Currently the only ones i know of accepting abutment designs are a Dentsupply in which is way too expensive for all the abutments we do. And Nobel which we are not that fond of... Does anyone have suggestions on what to do other than reverting back to 2014? and similar milling centers to glidewell (variety,and price) keep in mind they have to be ACCEPTING 15.4 FILES AND HAVE TO BE FDA APPROVED

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
15.4.1 official release was last week. Trust me when I say you don't always want to be up to date on 3Shape as you think. It took me 3 tries before I was forced to go to 2015.3.1, only cause of the d2000. It is still very buggy and will hurt production to those that can't find a work around without having to turn to DLN or their retailers for help.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
The computer that came with it only has 4GB though...why do I not

have enough memory?

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
The computer that came with it only has 4GB though...why do I not

have enough memory?

That will just do for a big arse case, anitomical with facial cutbacks. on a GTX550 i assume?

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
I has the GTX430, now I have the GTX980 and 20GB of RAM. 4GB of memory internal from this workstation, I added 16GB. :D

Top Bottom