3shape scanner (D900) capabilities.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Bob,

The comparison was done last September which was long before the E models and Medit T-Series scanners were on the market. Please review the table in my second post:
hybrid_v_d900l_w_cad-png.23166

I actually did include the MSRP for the scanner (with free Medit scanning software) and I also included the cost of Exocad (CAD software). Then I showed a total cost with the scanner plus CAD software. 3Shape does not offer a CAD free version of any scanner models except the E1. Is that correct?

Some Medit customers use our free, bundled scanning software to scan in house and outsource CAD design. Other labs combine the Medit scanner with Exocad to scan and design in house. Labs that already use 3Shape scanners and 3Shape CAD software add Medit scanners to take advantage of features we offer and then design in 3Shape CAD.

3Shape CAD, Exocad, or no CAD (scan only). Medit gives you the flexibility to set up your CAD/CAM system according to your needs.

I will created an updated chart that compares the new Medit T300 to the E1/E2 models as well as the T500 compared to the E3 model. My goal is to keep the information as accurate as possible. If I don't have the correct info please let me know and I can update the table as needed with info you provide.

-Glenn
So sorry Glenn, My bad as I didn't realize your post went back over 6 months. That said an updated table would be nice and useful to many of us.
Thanks,
b

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Bob, the table below is based on the best info I have. If I missed something please let me know.
T300 v E1 and E2.png

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
but your 2 mp T Rex 300 without cad is still 500 Euro more expense than E 1 with cad software Glenn so why buy ?? whithout cry

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Hans-Peter,

The T300 includes impression scanning. How much does that option cost on the E1?

-Glenn

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
who wants to scan impressions Glenn ok a few why should i make my life more complicated. always keep it simple. IOS is the better impression scan 4 quarter 2017 or first 18 ??? T Rex 1000 ???

Last edited:
cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
4 th quarter 2017 or 1 first 18 could you confirm ??? ios Medit a lot work

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
4 th quarter 2017 or 1 first 18 could you confirm ??? ios Medit a lot work

Hans-Peter,

It is a shame we never get to see your work. Please post some of your work so we can see what you actually do.

-Glenn

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hans-Peter,

It is a shame we never get to see your work. Please post some of your work so we can see what you actually do.

-Glenn
Er ist deutscher MDT. Mehr muss gesagt oder gezeigt werden?
Vielleicht zeigst du uns deine prothetischen Kreationen?

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
ive done on a few on my ****y 250i wet on the other ... done with your fantastic scanner short time before i think he dies but human brain could compensate but its always a pleasure .Medentica light or how its called See you for a beer Glenn

by the way could i change the mirror and projector 1 buck ?? 12 screws ??

I like Weißbier you too ???

Last edited:
cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
i love medit its like family

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
@Glenn Kennedy Thefinger

Hier ist für dich und die anderen Wölfe, die meine Hoden gurgeln.

Top Bottom