Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
Agree 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solaris

Solaris

Reaction score
I have had a 3shape for about 4yrs now and like the program its easy to use and has glitches with each new software update. What drives me crazy is they charge you a boat load of money for each and every thing you use and still get to pay for all the glitches each year. I have a friend with another lab using both platforms and he says each platform has there own strengths, especially when designing abutments are involved. Difference is pay each year for 3shape or pay one lump sum for EXO Cad and update when you want and pay for that then. Not sure what the update fee is forgot to check that out. My feeling about 3Shape is for the price you pay each year you should have a product that does not have crash glitches as much as I am getting. I am seriously thinking about going to EXO but need to visit my friend to see a EXO in action and get a feel for it before spending the money.Deal

This is one of the reason I got my EXO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
....because you have the same friend?

I consider 2th to be a friend but I'd never listen to him.;)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
he's just freindLY

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
i look at Exocad like the Android and the 3 shape like the iphone.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It looks like plastics and gators isn't a even match. In the "good old days" when cars and trucks were made totally of metal, even the dashboards, Waldo may have had a harder time taking down a truck, and even lost some teeth.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It looks like plastics and gators isn't a even match. In the "good old days" when cars and trucks were made totally of metal, even the dashboards, Waldo may have had a harder time taking down a truck, and even lost some teeth.

They must make the new FL trucks gator-friendly, gator looses a tooth and PETA will be all over you...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think that was his plan:cool:

Top Bottom