Bleach shades with Creation

H

howitsmade

Reaction score
Hi all...
What is the major strategy in building bleach shades using creation Zi-CT? Which dentin should i use for BL3 anterior crown? I couldn't find any info at internet.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Go to Willi Geller website to print out his 3D conversion chart or call Jensen for their chart..........
Works for me.........:)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Don't take this photo as gospel, as my A shades are "tweaked" just a bit (a little DR added to mine to neutralize the Creation "yellow" in their A shades). But to give you a ballpark starting point, this is Creation ZI-F with the BL3 tab in-between.

The A0.5 is 2pts BDA and 1pt A1. I would recommend firing up a couple of shade tabs to see in hand what you're getting on your end.

BL3_zpskiffpqit.jpg

Last edited:
C

charles007

Reaction score
From what I've learned matching 3d shades with layered zirconia, make sure your frame shade has a slightly higher value. If you try to make your frame
match almost perfect to the final shade, light 3d shades end up being grey,, low value........

Edit: Depending on the brand of porcelain, you may need to use uncolored frame to match several of the lightest 3d shades........
Make notes to keep refining/tweaking these shades !!!!!!!!!
Bottom line, you can't add yellow on top of grey looking shades;)

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
I use ZI-CT... BL3... 3/4 BD-A + 1/4 A1.. Bleach Enamel with 15% PS-0.. Make sure frame is lighter than BL3 :)