Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
.. and it goes a lil somethin like this.. 20150114_195105.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
geduld sein lucky! I havent done anything!

Has CAP started tech support yet? Im having some serious CAM (match) issues now and I put a service request in.. but I need to get this fixed asap! The mill is skipping some internal finishing on some units.. turning the workpiece and breaking tools....????

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
Yes, call now: 781 279 2771 x 4

Saluki

Saluki

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with AG's coloring liquids for their FCZ milled crowns? And does it give good color that penetrates the material. Thanks

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
The coloring liquids work fine. I can dip for about 30sec - 1min and get great saturation on sagemax. I am looking for a set of vita shades though.. making up formulas is time-consuming. Im not sure if AG has these yet? They dont list their products in a catalog or online.. Hmmmm2

K

KIM

Reaction score
The coloring liquids work fine. I can dip for about 30sec - 1min and get great saturation on sagemax. I am looking for a set of vita shades though.. making up formulas is time-consuming. Im not sure if AG has these yet? They dont list their products in a catalog or online.. Hmmmm2

If you are looking for Vita Classic shades, the Lava Plus liquids come in A1-D4 as well as 2 Bleached Shades.

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the Implant module from AG. Amann Girrbach have a range of scan markers and interfaces, what happens if AG don't support a particular Implant connection? Can I use a different library or will that be blocked by AG exocad version?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
AG supports all the NT trading interfaces.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I wanted to update everyone that I put a service call in 3 and a half weeks ago for some CAM issues I was having, and after 1-2 days of having the tech come on teamviewer, I would say Ive all but been forgotten about, even though I was told that AG would be contacted because no one could figure it out.

No follow up calls, no solution, no offer to mill the case that wasnt milling.. I gotta say, Im a bit disappointed that I payed for a service contract... Im not posting this so I get a call, in fact, I dont want or need anyone to call .. but just leaving someone with a problem hanging kinda sucks. I purposely didnt call back after a week to see if anyone would follow up.. and it seems thats not going to happen.

I find this happens with almost every company I put tech calls in to.. "Ill give you a call to follow up, and see how youre doing" This is total BS in most cases and never happens. Is it because Im a one man lab? Do I need to spend more to get attention?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I wanted to update everyone that I put a service call in 3 and a half weeks ago for some CAM issues I was having, and after 1-2 days of having the tech come on teamviewer, I would say Ive all but been forgotten about, even though I was told that AG would be contacted because no one could figure it out.

No follow up calls, no solution, no offer to mill the case that wasnt milling.. I gotta say, Im a bit disappointed that I payed for a service contract... Im not posting this so I get a call, in fact, I dont want or need anyone to call .. but just leaving someone with a problem hanging kinda sucks. I purposely didnt call back after a week to see if anyone would follow up.. and it seems thats not going to happen.

I find this happens with almost every company I put tech calls in to.. "Ill give you a call to follow up, and see how youre doing" This is total BS in most cases and never happens. Is it because Im a one man lab? Do I need to spend more to get attention?
I'll call you if it makes you feel better?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi Affinity,
I'm out of the country for the week. You had written that you are paying for support. If this is the case you can sent files to CAP for milling at cost until you are back up and running. If this is not the case, you are not receiving return calls as you have not contributed to receive support.
On another note, I have been in business for well over 30 years and anytime I had a need from a supplier I would never test response time. This contributes nothing to getting you where you need to be. In business you need to be proactive, all the time.
I have sent out some emails and I would expect you will receive a call shortly.
Please feel free to keep in touch with me personally [email protected]

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
As I said, I dont need or want a call back, I found a solution on my own.

So Ive only been in business 10 years, but if I forgot to send a case out and just left it sitting on the shelf or didnt return a call to a Dr, I wouldnt be in business very long, especially if someone has already prepaid for the service. I agree with you about being proactive, and I was.. but nobody could help me.. so they gave up. You cant get water from a rock.

Im not tryin to torch CAP because you guys were helpful, and I understand its a new system for you.. I wouldve respected a 'sorry, we dont know what to do, youre on your own' more than, 'I will call you back tomorrow' without doing so. This isnt just about CAP, because Amann and others do the same thing!

L

lucky54

Reaction score
As I said, I dont need or want a call back, I found a solution on my own.

So Ive only been in business 10 years, but if I forgot to send a case out and just left it sitting on the shelf or didnt return a call to a Dr, I wouldnt be in business very long, especially if someone has already prepaid for the service. I agree with you about being proactive, and I was.. but nobody could help me.. so they gave up. You cant get water from a rock.

Im not tryin to torch CAP because you guys were helpful, and I understand its a new system for you.. I wouldve respected a 'sorry, we dont know what to do, youre on your own' more than, 'I will call you back tomorrow' without doing so. This isnt just about CAP, because Amann and others do the same thing!

Hi Affinity,
i`m using AG machines since 6 years in start time i waitet 3-5 houres for a call back.
But today not more than half an hour
Which number have you called ? The International helpdesk number is Fon: +43 5523 62333-300
Hope i could help you teeamviewer is installed?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Lucky, The problem is nobody knows anything about the old match software.. And they wont let me upgrade to match 2 without buying a new pc from them , even though I paid for updates. The CAM was skipping steps and breaking tools.. only on bridges.. but I got it working now. Amann doesnt handle tech support anymore in the US.

L

lucky54

Reaction score
Lucky, The problem is nobody knows anything about the old match software.. And they wont let me upgrade to match 2 without buying a new pc from them , even though I paid for updates. The CAM was skipping steps and breaking tools.. only on bridges.. but I got it working now. Amann doesnt handle tech support anymore in the US.

Dont seem so call Austria Helpdesk the whole hardware is produced there and its the Helpdeskcenter Worldwide you can also call germany and ask for an english speaking guy.
But i seem for older hardware/software Austria is better.

J

JUAN CARLOS LONDOÑO

Reaction score
Really is it possible??
Have you done it yet?

If that is true what are you saying that would be perfect!

I'm motion 1 user and for me buying amann was big mistake :(

How to get this holder for 98 blanks? And stls?

In begining when amann was producing it, holder was for 98 but in official release they blocked it.

For example as Ceramill Map 300 and Ceramill Map400 are SmartOptic company scanners.
In the same way Ceramill Motion 1 and 2 are the brands of some company but i've never found who is making CAM machines for AG.

Maybe any body knows?

hello my friend
Might you tell me the ceramill map 300 which is the equivalent in smatoptics?
I can use the mpa 300 with generic software exocad

Saluki

Saluki

Reaction score
Has anyone found a generic substitute for milling burs for the motion 2. Both carbides and diamond. AG burs are on the expensive side.

Top Bottom