Zubler Vario Press 300 Help

M

mahill79

Reaction score
I recently purchased a used Vario Press 300 and it does not have the Compact Flash. I am going to buy one but don't have any of the data that is on it. Can someone copy the information of theirs and email it to me that would be great. I have looked on there website but can't find and information on there.
Thanks
Mike
[email protected]

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Did you outbid me on eBay for that?
Pete

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Hey i was in the running for that too! Tell me it wasnt just the fuse!

M

mahill79

Reaction score
Probably. Not the fuses. looked like they had all been replaced. But no CF card. I dont think it needs it to run, but is stated in instructions not to turn it on without it in place. guess i will find out some day.

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I think the cf card has the operating software on it as well as program information so you would need it to operate the furnace, it is also password protected so you'd need to contact the supplier/manufacturer for help as the passwords are not listed in the manual. There are a couple of Zubler guys that post on here, I think one is Kurt Zubler, maybe you should contact him for help?

M

mahill79

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, i will contact them directly.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
The unit should power up without the CF card, however you might receive a complact flash error. Please call me and I help you as soon as possible.

Zubler USA
Chris Wilson
[email protected]
972-600-9187

Top Bottom