Zubler Vario Balance

J

Johnesan

Reaction score
We've been using the Zubler Vario balance for measuring out die stone and investments it works accurately and is easy program and use. Our pressings and castings are smooth and fit perfectly! We were using the smart box invest, but the expansion liquid clogged its dispenser, not any more. We have the Zubler Vario 300 furnace and love it and now the Zubler Vario balance, same high quality. Any one using it?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Nope, never heard of it. Any other wondrous machines from Mr. Zubler you would love to tell us about? :rolleyes:

T

tomvou

Reaction score
We've been using the Zubler Vario balance for measuring out die stone and investments it works accurately and is easy program and use. Our pressings and castings are smooth and fit perfectly! We were using the smart box invest, but the expansion liquid clogged its dispenser, not any more. We have the Zubler Vario 300 furnace and love it and now the Zubler Vario balance, same high quality. Any one using it?

I first saw the Zubler Vario balance in IDS 2011 in Germany.There and then I bought it.
It is a very useful and accurate device, that's eliminate errors.We know that accuracy, especially in phosphate
bonded investments is the number one reason for successful castings.
I agree with the post,this device upgrades that way we are working in the lab.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
I approve this message, but I didn't pay for it. Thanks all.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Zubler suction unit will be my next purchase.