Zubler Vario 200 Problem

M

MayDental19

Reaction score
Hey as stated above I have Zubler Vario 200 and on the program 369-VM9 Glaze it isnt reaching temp. It should get up to 925C but only gets up to around 600c then slowly and continuously drops. It will stay stuck until I choose to abort the program. I've run a firing and purge test on it and they both seem to get up to temp during the cycles. I thought it may be the thermocouple but its getting up to temp in the test cycles? Please Help

66Stang

Reaction score
Hey as stated above I have Zubler Vario 200 and on the program 369-VM9 Glaze it isnt reaching temp. It should get up to 925C but only gets up to around 600c then slowly and continuously drops. It will stay stuck until I choose to abort the program. I've run a firing and purge test on it and they both seem to get up to temp during the cycles. I thought it may be the thermocouple but its getting up to temp in the test cycles? Please Help
I would contact Chris Wilson at Zubler. He's on this forum and knows these machines inside and out.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
copy the program to a new number. or re enter it and see if that works. Definitely call chris if you cant get it going.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Don't know what program 369 means on your machine but somebody entered it. Why not create program 370 and enter the exact values you wish to run.We have these furnaces also and Never Any issues. Command it to do as you wish..."You have the Con Sulu"

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Hi all, haven’t been on in a while. Just saw this post. I can definitely help. I know I received a call from someone there a while back. Perhaps the problem is solved . If not give me a call.

P

Peppermint Patty

Reaction score
I will ask a friend of mine who works at Zubler doing all the repairs....its in the middle of the night in germany now😴
I will come back to u

P

Peppermint Patty

Reaction score
Ups, its already a year old. I guess you solved the problem by now.

Top Bottom