Want To Buy WTB: Hydrocolloid machine

P

perpetuality

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a used hydrocolloid machine. If you have one for sale, please let me know.

And if nobody has one for sale, can you recommend one that is reliable (and the more affordable, the better!).

Thanks in advance for your help!

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Well, if you contact Dr. Brown and willing to supply 1.21 gigawatts ... come see me like 8 years back, before I threw out three, well functioning Bego units, which were taking up precious space... if memory serves well..Stupid

E

Edmonds Supply

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a used hydrocolloid machine. If you have one for sale, please let me know.

And if nobody has one for sale, can you recommend one that is reliable (and the more affordable, the better!).

Thanks in advance for your help!
I have one for sale, it's 220v.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have this one, its an older unit but works. Has a metal fan underneath the wire rack, ask me how i know. Argh I think this is a stock pick, mine doesnt have the rack. Make me an offer.
bego-gelovit-.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Well, if you contact Dr. Brown and willing to supply 1.21 gigawatts ... come see me like 8 years back, before I threw out three, well functioning Bego units, which were taking up precious space... if memory serves well..Stupid

The midi keyboard in your video is sweet, I was looking at those awhile back, ended up with a 49key.. but maybe I need to keep looking..

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
The midi keyboard in your video is sweet, I was looking at those awhile back, ended up with a 49key.. but maybe I need to keep looking..
It is pretty pricey , but I guess is worth it for the musically inclined folk...Hmmmm2

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I guess I need a youtube channel first.. haha My son is the piano prodigy, trying to steer him towards the synth route..