Wieland Mini

Adolfo

Adolfo

Reaction score
Hi, I am new at this. The first thing I want to apologize for my English. I have the 3Shape scanner and am very happy with the work, now we want to buy a milling and have thought about WIELAND Mini. Someone can give me some information on it?. Thank you very much and greetings from Madrid.

mert_k

mert_k

Reaction score
Hola Adolfo,
Welcome to the community, by the way.

We use SHERAeco-mill 40, which is identically the same with WIELAND mini. You can check from SHERA : SHERA . They have eco-mill 50 with automatic tool change as well.
Very compact machine, only 40 kgs, does not even needs compressed air and 100% made in Germany. No problems so far with it.
Another advantage is, it comes with a free-of-charge CAM software, with unlimited upgrade without any licence fee.

All my best, Mert

C

charles007

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Adolfo,
I'm also thinking about buying the Mini and yet to hear anything negative about the Mini.. Weiland gave me a long list of labs to call that bought the Mini and they all seem to love it. One lab I talked has 3 Mini's and likes it better than their T1.. They said it mills a smoother finish than other mills they used. Weiland is also coming out with a .3 tool and longer lasting tools very soon. Several of the larger labs I called bought more than one Mini, and milling zirconia/fcz/coping, and wax down to .3 all day long in these little mills. Kind of hard to believe that a largeer lab would buy 2,3, 5+ Mini mills but its happening here, and that must say something very positive about this new mill.. And yes, you do need compressed ,, either 6 or 7 continuious air!

Charles

P

paulg100

Reaction score
"Weiland gave me a long list of labs to call that bought the Mini and they all seem to love it"

Get a 3 month return grace period and decide for yourself.

I went to Sironas HQ in Germany before buying the inlab system. There were around 20 other lab owners there that already had the system.

They all loved it! which was one of the things that swayed me to buy.

Then i start bumping into some of em a year or so later, and they didnt have a good word to say about it.

Err yeah, thanks guys, shame you didnt tell me that at the time.

Just Saying :) cant rely on other peoples opinions when buying cad/cam. Need to see and use it in your environment to decide if its right for you.

Last edited:
C

charles007

Reaction score
Weiland did offer a money back ...

M

MikeM

Reaction score
....you can email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to send you all the information on the Wieland Mini and perhaps qualify for the same offer as above.
I agree with PaulG---seeing is believing------I will bring my demo to your lab----and we will get the work done in your house. You need to have a open scanner and a sintering oven. I would rather you put groups together for this, obviously more is better. We are doing one next week in Cincinnatti, OH. About 10 labs.
And I also agree with Adoulph---being Bias I like our CAM software and it comes with it--no fee fee.

Y

YMS96

Reaction score
Same exact mill as the Schutz Tizian, CadBlu EZMILL, the new Jensen lava mill, and a whole bunch of others. They are all the same machine so no matter who you go with you will get a quality machine that cuts the same across the board, so the next thing to look at is price and service.

C

charles007

Reaction score
I would look more at the service and Cam, than the slight price difference.

M

MikeM

Reaction score
There are different service needs and levels for Dental Lab Owners. Bias as I am, Wieland has the best service team in the US market. Expierenced team that has worked on most of the systems in the market. They compliment each other with having software and Mechanical engineers on the team. Although the units are similiar, and made by the same company, the specifications are different. The CAM software in the Wieland Dental System is propietary, no fees, and opened. MM

Adolfo

Adolfo

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the comments.
I think after looking at some systems that I liked were the Mini and the Roland DWX-30. The question is: I have Mini With Wieland for his reputation is very good, the machine is very compact, the CAM is free and not have to pay license and Change drill its automatic.
With the Roland DWX-30 also in free software and no license is a little larger and less compact, the change of drill is manual and the price is much lower than that of Wieland (Roland + CAM + PC = 20,000 euros).
Its really important that the change is automatic or manual drills?.
Soon Dental Expo is held in Madrid and i will see two, maybe there I decided ...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Muchas gracias por los comentarios. Creo que despues de mirar algunos sistemas los que mas me han gustado han sido el Wielnad Mini y el Roland DWX-30.
La duda es la siguiente: Con Wieland Mini tengo a favor que su fama es muy buena, la maquina es muy compacta, el CAM es libre y no hay que pagar licencias y el cambio de fresa es automatico.
Con la Roland DWX-30 el software tambien en libre y no hay licencias, es un poco mas grande y menos compacta, el cambio de fresas es manual y el precio es mucho mas bajo que el de Wieland ( Roland+CAM+PC= 20.000 euros).
Es realmente importante que el cambio de fresa sea automatico o manual?.
Dentro de poco se celebra la Expo Dental en Madrid y podre ver las dos, quizas alli me decida...

C

charles007

Reaction score
Adolfo, do you want to baby-sit the mill and wait to change out the tools as its milling ? You can't even leave the lab as its milling unless you are in no hurry.

V

vitorsmg

Reaction score
Hello erverybody!!
I'm from Brazil and i bought a mini here at 2 months, and I loved it...
It help us a lot... I mill zr, pmma and wax.
The problem in brazil is the bur prices that's to expensive.
Each one in brazil we pai 120 dollars. Where can I found a cheapper price for it? Anyone here have one option for that???

Adolfo

Adolfo

Reaction score
Hi vitorsmg, What are you looking for exactly?
I have a Wieland Mini and I'm very happy with it.
in what part of Brazil are you?

V

vitorsmg

Reaction score
i'm from rio de janeiro.
i want to buy burs for wieland mini in a low price. here in brazil the price of the burs are to expensive... i want to know if you have a alternative,,,

V

vitorsmg

Reaction score
Hello Friends... I have a mini in brazil, and all of my mills (wax, pmma and Zr) of abutments is not good.
The abutment sometimes loosely. May be the mini mill the hexagon higher than i need.
someone can help me? I take a print screen of my mill strategy of abutment wax. Can anyone help? Can anyone take to me the stl file of a 4.1 abutment?
aimg203.imageshack.us_img203_5175_teladentallabnetwork.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
aimg203.imageshack.us_img203_5175_teladentallabnetwork.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom