Cheers

Attachments

• Four roses single barel correct picture.JPG
    Four roses single barel correct picture.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 7
Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
I'm sipping on a fizzy pamplemousse flavored beverage right now.
c438bbf85b3274ea0a2a51e4c17abf75.jpg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Seriously... I knew I should have avoided this thread.
Makes me want a left hand milk stout nitro.
Different strokes for different folks. I think nitro strips a perfectly delicious beer of nearly all of it's flavor.

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
My favorite, daily, go to drink is a homemade Michelada!! I like to start by rimming my glass with flavored rim salt, use V8 Bloody Mary Mix (or whatever bloody mary mix you have),lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, Lawry's seasoned salt (or regular salt),black pepper, your favorite beer, then garnish with a couple olives, a pickle or celery, and its like a steak in a glass!!! YUM!!!

D

dborla01

Reaction score
I drink Diet Pepsi mixed with sparkling flavored water on ice at work:)....all day long.....after a morning americano. We keep yogurt around, along with chocolate goodies, that I try to avoid binging on. Banghead LOL.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
My favorite, daily, go to drink is a homemade Michelada!! I like to start by rimming my glass with flavored rim salt, use V8 Bloody Mary Mix (or whatever bloody mary mix you have),lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, Lawry's seasoned salt (or regular salt),black pepper, your favorite beer, then garnish with a couple olives, a pickle or celery, and its like a steak in a glass!!! YUM!!!
That sounds great!
.....and low in sodium. :D

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
Let me know, I am fascinated with that area. I call it the Portland of Florida. It is basically mecca for the Florida hipsters.

You guys have to check out Rapp Brewing when your up this way, best brewery in the area, hands down. I do like Motorwerks on the other side of the Skyway too when my travels take me to Bradenton.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You guys have to check out Rapp Brewing when your up this way, best brewery in the area, hands down. I do like Motorwerks on the other side of the Skyway too when my travels take me to Bradenton.
Better than CCB and Green bench?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
This picture makes this stuff look great! In reality this stuff is flippen deadly. This is what you SHOULD NOT be drinking! :confused: Vollkommenauf Puke

download (21).jpg

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
Better than CCB and Green bench?

IMO, yes by far. Green Bench really pushes the boundaries with their Saison's and Farmhouse ales, lot's of one-and-done's for my taste. Most of Rapp's beers are classic German styles with some Belgians and other ales thrown in. Their chocolate peanut butter stout is very tasty and their biggest seller. Plus, if you like a good sausage party... Greg makes his own brats and serves them during their Oktoberfest.

https://www.facebook.com/RappOnTap/?fref=nf

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
IMO, yes by far. Green Bench really pushes the boundaries with their Saison's and Farmhouse ales, lot's of one-and-done's for my taste. Most of Rapp's beers are classic German styles with some Belgians and other ales thrown in. Their chocolate peanut butter stout is very tasty and their biggest seller. Plus, if you like a good sausage party... Greg makes his own brats and serves them during their Oktoberfest.

https://www.facebook.com/RappOnTap/?fref=nf
Thanks, I give them a go next time I'm in the area.

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
I have one of these chilling in the fridge and ready to go when work ends and the weekend begins:
oskar-blues-old-chub-scotch-ale.jpg

Top Bottom