Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Obviously you don;t John. Nice Job!

Sevan

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Very nice indeed, I'd cut the majority of the sprues though...specially with PMMA...

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
But only 2 insertion axis in the software for that case not needed but 5 axis can do much more and softer believe in this.You work with 3 shape so your ax problems are a little bit less than with exocad because of the smooth area, if you have to angulate the screw channels you got a problem.But good job.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
It really helps cutting and refining the anatomy interprox. with 4th/5th active.

Also, for screw-retained anything over One unit....it is almost required.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
John, looks like a lot of anterior pontics. Looks like 7.5. Are you thinking this will hold up. I would add more material to all anterior connectors.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
It really helps cutting and refining the anatomy interprox. with 4th/5th active.

Also, for screw-retained anything over One unit....it is almost required.

I beg to differ, look at the picture :)

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
John, looks like a lot of anterior pontics. Looks like 7.5. Are you thinking this will hold up. I would add more material to all anterior connectors.

This case is just a short term temp as the patient will be getting ant teeth extracted and 2 more fixtures up front. We will cast a ling reinforcement brace that will be bonded to the temp to make the pontics more rigid while the new fixtures integrate.

I am just thrilled that with 3shape's great software and the Wiealnds advanced cam I can do these sorts of cases with 4x. This was also milled on fastmode as well, when I set it up for full contour strat with .3 its will be awesome.

Top Bottom