Where to buy a 3shape scanner

4-D

Reaction score
Scott,

As you have heard, one good experience gets spread to one other person where one bad experience gets spread to 10. Clearly you had a bad experience with my company and are trying to return the discomfort. That is completely up to you.

I was not with the company when you were a customer of ours but for as long as I have been here, we have not been in the business of being dishonest or underhanded. CadBlu is committed to finding the right solution for any lab. If you were talking with Rich about dental equipment, it is likely that that was before we split the dental and jewelry from eachother. Now, CadBlu Dental has a strong line-up that we stand behind selling 3shape scanners, 3D systems printers, and our own line of milling units which you can see on our website. We stand by these companies because they stand by us in many ways. They keep up with us on updates, we are in communication with them about support, and we assist them with equipment testing in our lab. CadBlu does not intend to create bad relationships with customers and we appologize for what ever communication break down caused your lack of trust in us.

I know that it will not sway you back to us but I hope it holds in your mind to be respectful toward our company. We are truly working hard to be successful, not just financially but in partnership with our clients.

Only well wishes,

Douglas

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
CADBLU sold me a system that did not work.

Last edited:
Y

YMS96

Reaction score
CADBLU sold me a system that did not work.

What system was it? Are they still selling that? Are you alright? It seems as though you may have been the first (and last) user of whatever system you got because looking at their current website I don't see any products on there that are anything less then excellent.

R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Xanax?

user name

user name

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Xanax?

Do you need one? I dont think Scott (***) does. Hes just passionate about business and life. Our society as a whole has become so sedated and willing to accept being screwed as a part of life it just makes me sick.
Im not personally a friend of DMCs, but I can tell you...when (not if),this country completely falls apart, I want Scott on our side. We need more like him.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hi,
We have an overstock on a 700. It comes with the custom abutment module and $2500 worth of free product and a 22" monitor as well as full training. There is also a $6000 credit if you have a scanner to trade in. The trade is only acceptable with certain scanners.
The price is $27,995

3D Milling Center

3D Milling Center

Reaction score
I know there are several companies selling and as far as I know, prices are similar. But is there a choice thats better than another? Financing, support, etc.
Hello, I would like to offer my services. We are a 3Shape dealer and offer great service, training, support and of course prices that no one can beat. Please contact me at 425-227-4333. Thanks, Steve

R

Randy Hill PhD

Reaction score
The Xanax was a joke. Just trying to lighten the mood. And no, I don't need one.

BTW, Scott is a friend of mine and if I need an honest answer about a system, Scott is my "go to" guy.

I had that system that promised the moon and stars, and within 2 months it was returned,(see old posts about which system it was).

I appreciate your zeal Scott, and if they screwed you, well, shame on them.

Hope Dad is holding his own.......

Randy