Looking for Lab Too much work!

K

kmart

Reaction score
Hey all! Looking for a good lab/milling center that can design and mill my overload of zirconia work. Have been using origin beyond plus zirconia for quite some time and really like the stuff. Would really like to stay with that zirconia. I am just getting way to many units a week to keep up with all the other stuff I have to do in my one man lab. Anyone willing to take this on or know of any good design/milling centers?

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hey all! Looking for a good lab/milling center that can design and mill my overload of zirconia work. Have been using origin beyond plus zirconia for quite some time and really like the stuff. Would really like to stay with that zirconia. I am just getting way to many units a week to keep up with all the other stuff I have to do in my one man lab. Anyone willing to take this on or know of any good design/milling centers?
We use AG ML zirconia and it is very nice. Message : [email protected]

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i will shoot you a priv message

S

SynergyDentalCeramics

Reaction score
Still need help design and milling?

katya

katya

Reaction score
I have been working with J&B Dental Studio,Inc. for a year. Knowledgeable management ,attentive and professional staff. Fast and has a cost competitive advantage.The guy who runs it is very polite and yet after talking to him feels like you talked to a friend-- my bench time is 10 min top on a 3 unit bridge-so very little adjustment jus polishing and glazing.I saw their work chair-side at the docs office- beautiful results.