The best implant library out there!!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
My friends,
I am using an open version of exocad and planing an inhouse zircoina abutment with ti interface screw retained and cement retained , asking for you opinion on your experience with the most comprehensive and cost effective implant library and ti interface to use, and obviously exporting stl files to reputable milling center to be recommended. I know in this respected DLN are a lot of info and I read most of it, but your latest honest opinion is paramount.
As always your opinion is valuable iand appreciated indeed.
Thanks

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I like the nt trading 3D guide scan bodies. They work for intraoral scanning as well. I don't do a very many hybrids, mostly solid Ti.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks 2thm8rk

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
it depends on your end-goal. I'm not happy with the glidewell Ti bases because they make a step...and sometimes makes it hard to restore. However they would be able to sell you scan bodies which I've used intra-orally before as well, and on top of that you could send to them to mill Ti abutments if you needed.

It depends what you need for the lab. Implant Direct and Atlantis would have similar offerings too.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
it depends on your end-goal. I'm not happy with the glidewell Ti bases because they make a step...and sometimes makes it hard to restore. However they would be able to sell you scan bodies which I've used intra-orally before as well, and on top of that you could send to them to mill Ti abutments if you needed.

It depends what you need for the lab. Implant Direct and Atlantis would have similar offerings too.
Thank you

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I like the nt trading 3D guide scan bodies. They work for intraoral scanning as well. I don't do a very many hybrids, mostly solid Ti.
what he said... I however, do a crapload of hybrids.... also, pretty sure NT has the widest selection

Axis Dental Milling

Axis Dental Milling

Reaction score
I really like Medentika System. It offers all the major implant companies plus some of the odd ball ones like Conelog, Sky Bredent, Strauman Synoca and some others.

We have some good things going on and once everything is ready I will announce things, some of you already know because we have talked but y'all stay tune Cheers

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
well, hurry the hell up!

Axis Dental Milling

Axis Dental Milling

Reaction score
Lol Andy, patience is a virtue.

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
B and D has HiOssen.

Mostly we use NT Trading and some implant direct

LA Ceramics

LA Ceramics

Reaction score
I really like Medentika System. It offers all the major implant companies plus some of the odd ball ones like Conelog, Sky Bredent, Strauman Synoca and some others.

We have some good things going on and once everything is ready I will announce things, some of you already know because we have talked but y'all stay tune Cheers

Are you moving into the old Ford Wixom plant,...hop, skip and a jump,...might be a little cramped for space though Wink

Axis Dental Milling

Axis Dental Milling

Reaction score
We can mill Hiossen as well.

AltreX

AltreX

Reaction score
Hmmm... Depends what implant systems you need and are you willing to work on original parts or go with some "copies" to have a better price.
Now there are more then enough "compatible" CAD implant parts producers :) Some close their business because of harsh competition

Top Bottom